MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Struble said:
Y'know, Docnzhoss. I'd like to visit for one afternoon, but I don't want MuppetFest on the moon.

Sorry, easy joke.

Sh.
Thats not funny, thats not even in the same zip code as funny! just joking.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wait, wasn't Muppetfest a fan-run convention? Who are you going to petition?

And if you are serious, mailing a well-written letter to Disney people, times that by 1000 or however many people are interested, would be more effective than a petition in this case, as Disney probably has zero plans for a convention. Maybe trying to get details, and talking to them first, before writing a petition that comes out of nowhere, would probably work better.

I don't know how serious this thread is, but I thought I'd just say that.

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Wait, wasn't Muppetfest a fan-run convention? Who are you going to petition?
Not quite: Muppetfest was run by convention company Creation.

MrsPepper said:
And if you are serious, mailing a well-written letter to Disney people, times that by 1000 or however many people are interested, would be more effective than a petition in this case, as Disney probably has zero plans for a convention. Maybe trying to get details, and talking to them first, before writing a petition that comes out of nowhere, would probably work better.

I don't know how serious this thread is, but I thought I'd just say that.
This thread is totally serious. Petitions DO work- look at the Fraggle Rock DVD petition!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
This thread is totally serious. Petitions DO work- look at the Fraggle Rock DVD petition!
Oh yes, that worked. But the petition has to be sent to the right people. And before I sign, I'd want to see the letter that's being attached. If it's being done, I want to see it actually be concrete and go somewhere. That's all I meant by my post.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Sorry-didn't intend to be mean.

The petition would probably have to be seen by somebody high up to work. But, if it can happen at HIT, you never know...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
didnt make the first one so here goes for a new one

name:Julio Robles
E-mail:Spiritman1229@aol.com

lets do it people :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I never made it to the first MuppetFest! :cry: So this would be just GREAT if we had another one.

Name: Sara V.
Email: reneelouvier@gmail.com
Comment: I would LOVE for us to have it in NYC. Or perhaps....

LELAND, MISSISSIPPI - Birthplace of Kermit the Frog! :smile:

Toast

Reaction score
I am interested in hosting a Muppetfest here in Vancouver. Is there anyone on the west coast of North America that would be up for that?

Toast!

Camellia

Reaction score
posting emails

Muppetsdownunder said:
be careful about posting emails, I think this forum gets spidered by search engines which means spambots will go searching for your email addresses.
yes, you are absolutely right, Paul. check search engines for your email addresses people :smile:. You'd be surprised how much the robots pick up on forums :frown:

good tip Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.