MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
If we all met, I'm sure most of the owmen once they seem me would be like "he's handsome!!!!!"

If we all met of course............. :smile: :wink:

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
If we all met, I'm sure most of the women once they seen me would be like "he's handsome!!!!!"

If we all met of course............. :smile: :wink:

ryan
Are ya? *wondering*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
christyb said:
For me it all depends on who it is. Some people like Beau and Vibs I'd call them by their user names regardless. Why? I dunno habit. I try to use people's real names (if I know it) in my head. That way I remember them. Although, we'd get a lot of nice looks if we all went by usernames when we were together. Oh yeah and D'Snowth don't put yourself down like that! You're awesome and we all love you! You are not duller than dust. (That's my territory :smile: )
Yeah, but in the real world, I'm so shy (and standoffish as my mom says), I try to remain unnoticed.

christyb

Reaction score
Oooohhh, now I'm curious :wink:. Too bad there's not another Mupfest any time in the near future (Too bad I'm not rich either). Anyways, I'll stop getting off topic. No I won't how's it going Dee? I haven't heard from ya in oh...forever. Then again, I'm never on regularly.

P.S. Ditto here. I am shy too (believe it or not.)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I was actually thinking at some point this summer that if we ever all met, I'd probably go crazy not being able to match up usernames and real names and faces, and would therefore find a way for everyone to wear their avatars. :stick_out_tongue: Then I realized that people change their avatars, some more often than others, and that it might not really help anyway. <shrug> still, it'd be pretty awesome, in my humble opinion.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Yeah, but in the real world, I'm so shy (and standoffish as my mom says), I try to remain unnoticed.
Me too,you'll never see me mingling,just off in the corner by my lonesome.

That Announcer

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Me too,you'll never see me mingling,just off in the corner by my lonesome.
You oughta see me at school lunch, I'm usually stuck in the back row with some Al Franken book muttering to myself. :smile:

P

Princeton

What's stopping us?

Have any of you seen the episode of M*A*S*H*(D'Snowth, I'm sure you have) where B.J. plans a reunion of all their family members? We could all decide on some location and just have a good ol' time.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I'd be standoffish towards other people. But with Lisa I'd be loud as heck, making her roll on the floor with laughter(I'm pretty funny in person and crazy nuts). But when I'm around people I don't knew very well I'm shy. So some of you I might be comfortable with, but others.......well you know.

And Princeton, I love that episode.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I personally think it'd be nice. I can just picture all of us sitting in a restaurant,and seeing the waitress's look on her face when she hears(for example),"Pass the salt, Bear!" "Mrs.Pepper,do you want a Dr.Pepper?" :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.