MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Have any of you seen the episode of M*A*S*H*(D'Snowth, I'm sure you have) where B.J. plans a reunion of all their family members? We could all decide on some location and just have a good ol' time.
Yep, I saw that episode.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Typically, in a group of people I don't know (or in a group of people I do know and don't necessarily want to talk to) I'll sit in the general vicinity of the main discussion and just sort of be absolutely silent for a while. Then I'll slink off and pull out a little notebook and start writing. However, if I were to meet up with all you folks, I'd be talking way too much, laughing way too loud, shrieking at way to high of a pitch- Nyssa can back me up on that last point...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm the one who talks TOO MUCH when nervous and ends up making a huge fool of themself. With just one person, I don't tlak alot, but in a group it's like I don't know when to shut up.

Princeton, many of us would have to travel far, and it would cost alot of money. Unless it was a really huge thing, or many people lived in close proximity of one another, it wouldn't exactly fly. It would have to be a big, planned event for most to be able to go.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've thought about this often. I always decided that if there ever was another Muppet Fest or a bunch of us said we're gonna' meet at some convention or something; I'd wear a shirt that on the back says "I'm Vic Romano!"

I'm very outgoing and I insist on keeping conversations going, if anything, I'm quiet here! However; I believe I'd be the most recognizable member because of all the pics of myself I post. That and I'm 6'5" so it wouldn't be hard to spot me!

I really believe that some day, some where, a lot of us will be presented with an opportunity to meet, and I can't wait. :sing:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I think the t-shirt idea would help Vic,a good way to know everyone,not only by name but by the shirt they had on.

I was never a talker at school either Liam,I just went to school to learn.

That's a good M*A*S*H episode(the reunion).Watched the episode of the M*A*S*H Olympics yesterday.:zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Watched the episode of the M*A*S*H Olympics yesterday.:zany:
It was on yesterday? Dang, I missed it! That was a hilarious episode, especially where Father Mulcahy TRIES to do the crutch race.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think it would be so interesting and SO much fun if we all did meet up somewhere sometime. And I'm not sure about what I'd call people, as some I do call by their real names (Kathy, Lisa, Dan, Kyle) and others I call by their usernames (Beau, Mrs. Pepper, etc.). But man, it sure would be cool. I think the t-shirt thing would be helpful. Either that or nametags with our real name and then another with our username.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
It seems I usualy call you all by you MC name, unless you have talked to me on IM, then your who ever you say you are, like I call FishNWolf Kevin, cuz hes a good friend of mine (through MC) the only exception to that rule is Beau, he will always be Beau even if I have talked to him online (sorry Beau, but I really dont even remember you real name :embarrassed: ) Usualy I remember though

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
If I was to show up you would all choke on the stench of fabulousness surrounding me. On a different subject, I answer to Dan and DanDan [as Vibs has taken up calling me :stick_out_tongue: ] and Strawberry and Berry; my real name is in my user name so I'd have no problems, hehe. Unless you wanted to start calling me Tutter. Ahh, those were the days. And these are the days. And weeks. And now I'm rambling.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
At MuppetFest we all met for dinner one night, and we had name tags with our real names above our MC Monickers. Worked out fine. Especially since I'm a bear of very little brain and have a hard time remembering stuff anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.