What puns did Harvey Kneeslapper make?

dinoboy

Reaction score
I always thought that Harvey Kneeslapper had a very funny laugh. A few classic clips involved a trick of him filling a closet full of toys and placing an "Open" sign on the door. a little girl opens the closet and no toys were there, and a boy and a girl open the door and it leads to another room where they walk through the door to the other side.
"Whhhha?" wonders Harvey, but when he opens the door, all the toys fall onto him

Another joke he tried to play was filling a bucket hanging above the door with confetti, and when the next person walks through the door, he planned to pull the rope and dump the confetti onto the person, but instead the confetti got poured onto him

In the park, Harvey held a mirror and asked the guy sitting on the bench if he wanted to see something funny. So when the guy looked into the mirror, he didn't see anything funny, except when he saw Harvey, the man began to laugh

Ernie tells a story of emotions and as a series of girl muppets come onto the scene to show off their feelings, Harvey comes into the scene and points out a joke and laughs up a storm.

The reason why we don't see Harvey as much these days is because the muppeteer complained that the voice was very strenuous and tiresome when he voice Harvey.:halo:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I've been watching some of Harvey Kneeslapper's classic routines on Sesame Street again (one of the neat perks of working as a children's librarian- I can introduce tons of kids to classic Sesame Street:super::smile::wisdom:

Anyway- I ran across this
online of a Harvey Kneeslapper style wedding proposal- I'm not sure if this is totally awesome or totally zany- or both.:concern::batty: