Who is going to win "American Idol"?

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I guess the judges would also know prior but i'm suprised that someone like Simon leaked that - i wonder if he was trying to get some point out about Clay, maybe they think he's a bit false.
Them's fighting words to me Mr. Penguin. :smile:

There ain't nothing false about Clay........well maybe one thing :wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
I was so happy that Clay sang BOTW again (yay!). I do hope that that song is on a future album. He sings it very well (despite the arrangement. I don't care for it), and it makes my heart go a flutter...
It's official - the June 10 single has been changed from "On the Wings of Love" and "This is the Night" to "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and "This is the Night." Yay!! :big_grin: I hope he does do all three verses. He sang it on Regis and Kelly today, and it was only the two verses, so I don't know. But probably he just had to condense for time - he slipped up with the words at the beginning of the third verse: "When you're - silver girl..." Whoops! I think that was more noticeable than the apparently forgotten words on "Vincent."
Erin

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
It's official - the June 10 single has been changed from "On the Wings of Love" and "This is the Night" to "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and "This is the Night." Yay!! :big_grin:
Awesome!

I do hope it's with a different arrangement than what was on the show (the choir and everything. That was a tad over the top).

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I was wondering about that. I know with the show, the choir was just kinda their way of pulling out all the stops for the final two performances. But when he sang "Bridge" on Regis and Kelly today it was the exact same arrangement. Sounded like a tape of the choir from the last show. So maybe it is that version, or maybe they just haven't finished the studio version yet so he's not performing it that way. It will be interesting to see.
Erin