Who is going to win "American Idol"?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I heard on the news that Ryan was sick so he wrote down the winner's name on his card so he wouldn't forget and then Clay accidentaly saw it onstage.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I heard on the news that Ryan was sick so he wrote down the winner's name on his card so he wouldn't forget and then Clay accidentaly saw it onstage.
Thats called a fake excuse for the press that gets Ryan Seacrest out of trouble. I'm sure his management wouldn't want him known to the public as someone that can't keep a secret. LOL !

Believe me, i've done that kinda crap for a job - reality TV shows are never what they seem, usually fixed when it suits the production team and what you see is never unplanned. Especially Celebrity Reality shows, they are the most fake. That "I'm A Celebrity" ? The contestants bribe the camera crews to bring them in luxury items like cigarettes and chocolate. There are places on the set where they can be 'off camera' and last year in the UK version the celebs threatened to take their mics off and walk out so the production crew sent out for Pizza for them.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
I found the hosting much more obnoxious this time around; they should've brought back Dunkleman instead!
He does lay it on thick, but that's mostly the writing staff. Announcers rarely have the freedom to say what they would like too. Even the jabs at Simon are most likely scripted. Dunkelman? Does he even have a career anyomre. The guy didn't have much charisma. If they had a contest for announcers, he wouldn't make the final 12. LOL! I think Ryan's a perfect fit for what the show is. Paula, on the other hand, just didn't seem very genuine this year. Sure she's nice, but her reviews aren't very helpful and she uses the same lines over again. However, I hope they don't replace her. I just hope she improves with her comments.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Sure she's nice, but her reviews aren't very helpful and she uses the same lines over again.
and over and over and over and over and over again!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
and over

Sarah

sorry...had to it was this urge....and it was telling me too....

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Dunkelman? Does he even have a career anyomre. The guy didn't have much charisma. If they had a contest for announcers, he wouldn't make the final 12. LOL! I think Ryan's a perfect fit for what the show is.
No, Dunkleman wasn't much of a host, that's for sure. He was a total dork. But Ryan has always struck me as a Ken doll, and as being pretty darn cocky. I'll take dorky over cocky any day. I know he gets a lousy script, but overall he just really rubs me the wrong way. But I guess you're right about him being right for the show -- my brother said yesterday he was "FOX incarnate." LOL!
Erin

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Really? I think Ryan is the biggest dork out of them all. I think that's what works for him. LOL! The problem with Dunkelman was that he had no personality.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I'm really mad Kimberly Locke didn't win!! She had a great voice!

Jake

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
She was my choice too. I hope she gets some sort of deal.