Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4618 - A Very Cookie Mother's Day

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Actually, I wonder about her fate on the show, because as much they've been talking about the departure of Luis, Bob and Gordon, they haven't really said anything about whether Susan will still be on the show or not. I'm thinking she'll probably go as well since she has been phasing out anyway the last few seasons. (Except for a recent season where she appeared in about four episodes, but of course so did Maria, Gordon, Bob, Luis, etc.) So with Gordon and Miles gone, I don't think Susan will have too much of a role anymore. I could be wrong on this. (I was wrong once in 1987, so it's possible.) Hopefully I'm wrong, but you never know.
Well, in Bob McGrath's original statement he said all of the cast members were being let go except for Alan, Chris and Suki. So I guess that means Susan and Gina are gone as well.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, like I said in my last post. I just heard about the status of Bob, Gordon and Luis. I didn't know about the other cast members until just now.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Could someone please catch the PBS airing of this episode just so we could know which of these Cookie and Rosita bits aired at the end so we can add it to Muppet Wiki?

Last edited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could someone please catch the PBS airing of this episode just so we could know which of these Cookie and Rosita bits aired at the end so we can add it to Muppet Wiki?
For the Mother's Day episode on PBS, the closing segment is "Dance" as Cookie, Rosita and the little girl demonstrate slow, fast and freeze dances.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
For the Mother's Day episode on PBS, the closing segment is "Dance" as Cookie, Rosita and the little girl demonstrate slow, fast and freeze dances.
Thank you so much. Would you be so kind as to tell us what closing bits aired on episodes 4617 and 4633 if you happen to know them?