The International Muppet Trade Group - Membership Sign Up

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Gratuitous? I'm not sure what you mean, as I sent you a single email, but alright...

I don't really think this is enough of a group to warrent anything huge, so once my Muppet trade site is launched, I'll have a trade message board there, on which we can communicate. If anyone else wishes to work on a grander scale, let me know, and perhaps we can collaborate.

-Matt

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Oops!

:concern: :embarrassed: Sorry 'bout that; my bad. Instead of "gratuitous" I should have said "helpful", 'cause that's what I really meant to say. No hard feelings?:smirk:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
:concern: :embarrassed: Sorry 'bout that; my bad. Instead of "gratuitous" I should have said "helpful", 'cause that's what I really meant to say. No hard feelings?:smirk:
LoL, of course man. :big_grin: I knew you must have meant something else.

But, heh, funny story; Being that I thought you were upset, I hopped on the laptop and started the video cataloging (which I had started earlier today, but didn't finish). So now I'm watching Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas (uncut HBO airing), and getting everything in order. The sites should be up within the next week or two.

So, no hard feelings, and thanks for the scare. :wink:

-Matt

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
This is a great idea, but could this service be expanded to include mp3s? I'm mainly in the market to find those.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
When I'am getting another VCR then I'll join the club.

Ryan

Reaction score
Matt-

Sent you an email about another trade :wink: :excited:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Wander McMooch said:
This is a great idea, but could this service be expanded to include mp3s? I'm mainly in the market to find those.
Not a problem. That's another one of my areas of expertise.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Not a problem. That's another one of my areas of expertise.
I am also becoming more and more involved in mp3 acquisition, and yes, mp3 trade shall be included in the group.

I'm glad to see that we're expanding. :smile:

-Matt

jediX

Reaction score
Sign me up... I have an extensive Muppet & generic Henson music collecton as well as videos and stuff :wink: