1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The International Muppet Trade Group - Membership Sign Up

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Cantus Rock, May 29, 2003.

1. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Gratuitous? I'm not sure what you mean, as I sent you a single email, but alright...

I don't really think this is enough of a group to warrent anything huge, so once my Muppet trade site is launched, I'll have a trade message board there, on which we can communicate. If anyone else wishes to work on a grander scale, let me know, and perhaps we can collaborate.

-Matt
  2. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

Oops!

:concern: :o Sorry 'bout that; my bad. Instead of "gratuitous" I should have said "helpful", 'cause that's what I really meant to say. No hard feelings?:smirk:
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

LoL, of course man. :D I knew you must have meant something else.

But, heh, funny story; Being that I thought you were upset, I hopped on the laptop and started the video cataloging (which I had started earlier today, but didn't finish). So now I'm watching Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas (uncut HBO airing), and getting everything in order. The sites should be up within the next week or two.

So, no hard feelings, and thanks for the scare. ;)

-Matt
  4. Wander McMooch

Wander McMooch New Member

This is a great idea, but could this service be expanded to include mp3s? I'm mainly in the market to find those.
  5. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

When I'am getting another VCR then I'll join the club.
  6. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Matt-

Sent you an email about another trade ;) :excited:
  7. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

Not a problem. That's another one of my areas of expertise.
  8. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I am also becoming more and more involved in mp3 acquisition, and yes, mp3 trade shall be included in the group.

I'm glad to see that we're expanding. :)

-Matt
  9. Wander McMooch

Wander McMooch New Member

Sounds Good. I'll assemble a listing of my tracks.
  10. jediX

jediX Active Member

Sign me up... I have an extensive Muppet & generic Henson music collecton as well as videos and stuff ;)
  11. jediX

jediX Active Member

Well, I'm very experienced in the field of web design stuff (well, I think so at least, lol) so I could whip us up a professional looking site in a couple of hours if you give me ideas what to add. A member list would be a good idea... I dunno. lol
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Its what ever you want to do. Thats what I think Phillip would say. I woundn't mind seeing a web site full of that stuff. If you want I have lots of pictures of the muppets, Sesame Street and Fraggles. Just post and I'll help on pics and stuff. If you want to I'll agree to it. :cool:
  13. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Thanks, but I've got a pretty good handle on how I want to construct the group as I technically am (or will be) the owner.

-Matt
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Come on Cantus! I wanted to help. Please!!! :halo: W/ cherry on top as well as sugar. I figured I could be second in command. That is if you want a survant? Come on, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
  15. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Heh, well, I'll email you when the site is in production and when picture selection is at hand.

-Matt
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Why thanks Cantus. Here's my email muppetkyle@sbcglobal.net
    Its kind of you to let me do so. You deserve this. *gives Cantus a hug* :)
  17. jediX

jediX Active Member

Well I'll be handling the site design ::salute to Cantus::, so I will probably need some images ;) just assuming they aren't copyrighted lol.
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

No. There fine. Just when u need them just post here or email me.
  19. jediX

jediX Active Member

Well it appears I wont be needing them after all..... :sympathy:

Good luck....................... :rolleyes:
  20. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

The website is complete. I will be launching it in conjunction with my personal trade sites, which should be up within this week.

-Matt