The International Muppet Trade Group - Membership Sign Up

Erine81981

Reaction score
I thought i was needed?

*grabs a chair and swing it at the web site*

Ha! *walks out of the room*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
There is no need for pictures on the site. The point is to bring Muppet traders together, not dazzle people. Sorry.

-Matt

Erine81981

Reaction score
oh sorry didn't know. is it up I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Okay, now there's going to be a separate website with which to organize these lists of items? Cool! So, will each of us prepare a list of the items we have and a want list, then link it to your site?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'd still like to be a part of this trade group thing. It is all right to be a casual trader, right? Like, maybe do a trade only so many times a year... :confused: If so, I'd like to do that. If not, I would still like to join. It'll be a little harder for me, but, I'd like to do that.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I have been thinking...

It would be good if someone had the experience in making forms and stuff like that. Then someone could make a form with the name of all the Henson Productions (Id help list.) and then all you would have to do is tick them off. Then when someone wants to see your account, They will see a list of whatever hs been ticked.

Each time you get something new you just go to your account and tick that show, Then next time someone looks at your page it will have that added.

Get what i mean?

see ya

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Warrick said:
I have been thinking...

It would be good if someone had the experience in making forms and stuff like that. Then someone could make a form with the name of all the Henson Productions (Id help list.) and then all you would have to do is tick them off. Then when someone wants to see your account, They will see a list of whatever hs been ticked.

Each time you get something new you just go to your account and tick that show, Then next time someone looks at your page it will have that added.

Get what i mean?

see ya
I don't have that much experience, but I could try to come up with a PHP code and MySQL Database up for that.
Let me know if I should try to do that.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Everyone,
The trade group page has been assembled. I have 2 more pages on my personal Muppet trade site before its done, at which time that and the IMTG Homepage will be unveiled. Just give me like 3 more days, and we'll all be up and running.

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score