The Doctor Who Thread

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
That GIF just reminded me, has anybody else seen the Peter Cushing Dr. Who and the Daleks movies?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
No, actually! I guessed I've always been more interested in the TV show.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the recent upswing in YT reactions for the show? There have always been a lot of reaction videos for it, but not it seems they're popping up all over the place, and the viewership on them might be higher than they were a few years ago.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
OK, the lack of Doctor Who news might literally be killing me right now.
I mean, on one hand, great! No spoilers, at long last. Even Rose's return back in series 4 was spoiled before it aired. Imagine how mind blowing the John Simm reveal could've been if the BBC had kept it secret. Or remember when they actually released the entirety of the plots to the last three episodes of series 9? Like, what the heck was that?!?
But, c'mon, can we at least have something? Maybe just a basic description of the new companions, or the tiniest most vague hint to make our little fanboy and fangirl minds explode with speculation and theories. Heck, I would even settle for somebody revealing the new Doctor's favorite breakfast cereal, at this point!
And, the lack of news just makes this wait feel so much longer. But, still i'm really glad nothing is getting spoiled, and hopefully nothing major will be spoiled in the months to come.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
OK, the lack of Doctor Who news might literally be killing me right now.
I mean, on one hand, great! No spoilers, at long last. Even Rose's return back in series 4 was spoiled before it aired. Imagine how mind blowing the John Simm reveal could've been if the BBC had kept it secret. Or remember when they actually released the entirety of the plots to the last three episodes of series 9? Like, what the heck was that?!?
But, c'mon, can we at least have something? Maybe just a basic description of the new companions, or the tiniest most vague hint to make our little fanboy and fangirl minds explode with speculation and theories. Heck, I would even settle for somebody revealing the new Doctor's favorite breakfast cereal, at this point!
And, the lack of news just makes this wait feel so much longer. But, still i'm really glad nothing is getting spoiled, and hopefully nothing major will be spoiled in the months to come.
Yeah, I'm super surprised that no major news has come out. I mean, half of me is like, "I WANT NOOZ AND I WUNT IT NOOOOOOWWW1111!!" but then the other half of me is relieved that no major spoilers have surfaced, with the exception of
There's supposedly a really cool Sontaran story this next series!
So, yeah.

On another note, Twitch is streaming Classic Doctor Who starting next week!!
https://www.doctorwho.tv/watch/twitch/#US