The Doctor Who Thread

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
For those of you who, like me, were waiting for the price to come down, the Series 10 Blu-ray is currently only 30 bucks on Amazon.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
In other news, Amazon already has a listing for the Series 11 DVD and Blu-ray. And the P.O.-ed fans are abusing the reviews section to bash a season they haven't even seen yet. :sigh:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
In other news, Amazon already has a listing for the Series 11 DVD and Blu-ray. And the P.O.-ed fans are abusing the reviews section to bash a season they haven't even seen yet. :sigh:
Yeah, I saw that.... it's annoying how they are doing that, but also, with all of those negative reviews we get the occasional really funny ones as well! :laugh:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
There's this really great YT channel that's been uploading Classic Who documentaries from DVDs and such. They're actually really engaging! I definitely recommend giving them a watch
The second one is my favorite one so far ^

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
:sigh: The Wizard didn't have anything in his bag for me. I've got the DVDs those came from.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
:sigh: The Wizard didn't have anything in his bag for me. I've got the DVDs those came from.
The wizard can see into your mind... the wizard knows exactly what you've been desiring...

Um, the wizard is having a bit of trouble locating your mind.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
There's this really great YT channel that's been uploading Classic Who documentaries from DVDs and such. They're actually really engaging! I definitely recommend giving them a watch
The second one is my favorite one so far ^
Yeah, I regularly watch the neat stuff he uploads! It’s pretty fascinating stuff.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I absolutely love this piece of music from Human Nature. I can't believe it was never officially released

It sounds a little like something from Call the Midwife.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh, sorry to double but, is anyone here on Twitter? I am, and the Doctor Who fandom on that website is absolutely wonderful! I mean, sure you have your smelly apples here and there, but most of them are really nice, smart, and fun people, and it's a great, growing community.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Oh, sorry to double but, is anyone here on Twitter? I am, and the Doctor Who fandom on that website is absolutely wonderful! I mean, sure you have your smelly apples here and there, but most of them are really nice, smart, and fun people, and it's a great, growing community.
*chokes*

Huh? I don’t know what world you’re experiencing, but as far as I’ve seen, Whovians on Twitter aren’t the most accepting group in terms of differences of opinion. :smirk: