BoyRaisin2 said:
VERY nice and patrioticy. :smile: :attitude:
Would that be patrioticness? :rolleyes: Patriotisim maybe? :confused:
patrioticness? :rolleyes: WHATEVER!

Very groovey menu!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nate Sez, "So does that make the original menu more valuable?"
I want an original menu. I hear that it's price is triple now, and quadrupled if it's still carded!

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Great menu Jamie! I got a little confused (go figure) on the way to here, but all the same, I love the menu!

Deb :flirt:

SuperGrover

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
What's confusing?
Nothing confusing from where I'm standing anymore. That's the Shrine of Democracy I know and love! :attitude: :flirt:

From sea to shining sea, good job, guys.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Glad you like it. And thanks for the heads-up on Rushmore. I knew something was off, but it didn't occur to me to flip it. Funny that nobody noticed until now! :eek: :smile:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Fantastic job as usual, Jamie! Glad Sam's in there, as he should be (though the poor guy still doesn't look happy. LOL!). And Waldo in particular was a nice surprise.

As a side note, could someone list all the Muppeteers' birthdays? I've missed a couple of Jamie's fine menus and don't want to miss any more.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
7/10 Jerry Nelson
7/16 Dave Goelz
[July] Karen Prell
9/17,Kevin Clash
9/23 Jim Henson
9/24 Steve Whitmire
9/30 Fran Brill
10/30 Joan Gantz Cooney
12/26 Caroll Spinney (menu falls after his birthday due to the Christmas menus, but will be mentioned on the forum that day)

Bill Barretta & Brian Henson's celebration menus are set to go, but will require more information. We are thinking of choosing an important day for them to be celebrated. Keep in mind these are "celebration" menus and no longer display "happy birthday" in the banner so it makes more sense. Locating some of these birthdays is tough to do and some want the dates withheld for privacy reasons. In such cases we will either place them on a significant day, an arbitrary one or somewhere around the suspected birthday.

We hope to celebrate everyone, but this is where we are starting. Can't hit them all this year. I have created 43 menus since the re-launch and have fulfilled my requirements for the rest of the year. You will see some new stuff and re-worked menus from last year. There will also be a bit of new work at Christmas.

Some of the performers I hope to include next year are Joe Raposo, Don Sahlin, Terry Angus, Louise Gold, Kathy Mullen and Jerry Juhl. I know some would like to add to the list, but it is all tentative. It can be a lot of work too. :concern: There are also a few more holidays I would like to hit, but won't mention them here. There's more Muppety goodness coming but the gist of my work is complete for a while. However, you haven't seen it all yet. :smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
foofoocakes said:
Would that be patrioticness? :rolleyes: Patriotisim maybe? :confused:
patrioticness? :rolleyes: WHATEVER!
As an American, I have the right to make up words. It's in the Constitution, I'd assume. Once again Jamie, very patroticy. :excited:

>>aaron likes rowlf: i live in san antonio<<

Wow, so there was a Muppet maniac close to me all along.