1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

July 4th Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jun 29, 2003.

1. radionate

radionate New Member

Well I know how you like to hide little touches in the menus.

Maybe they were some Muppet Southside "Ladies of the Night" :flirt:
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

:o that's awful! :o

Sarah

GERONIMO!
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

“ I wonder how long you could plummet before you passed out?” (Gonzo GMC)
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

you'd hit water eventually.....
  5. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Unless there was a boat right under ya.
  6. SuperGrover

SuperGrover Member

Like the image of the puppet version of Mount Rushmore being reversed? That's the main thing that bothers me a wee bit about this otherwise fine menu. But I suppose the thought behind it is how it fits better into that space by being backwards like that. :halo: :sleep: :concern:

The inclusion of SuperPatritoticGrover next to Miss Piggy as the Statue of Liberty, however, is surely salute worthy (surprise surprise)! :attitude:
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Actually, I got the Rushmore pic from the Muppet Book of Friendship and that's how it appears. I didn't notice they had flipped it and naturally kept it the same way. :eek: I'll change that next year.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I really like it when there is a mix of different Muppets characters in the menus.
  9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The correct Rushmore pic is now on the menu.
  10. radionate

radionate New Member

So does that make the original menu more valuable?
  11. foofoocakes

foofoocakes New Member

Would that be patrioticness? :rolleyes: Patriotisim maybe? :confused:
    patrioticness? :rolleyes: WHATEVER!

Very groovey menu!
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I want an original menu. I hear that it's price is triple now, and quadrupled if it's still carded!
  13. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

i live in san antonio
  14. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

Great menu Jamie! I got a little confused (go figure) on the way to here, but all the same, I love the menu!

Deb :flirt:
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

What's confusing?
  16. SuperGrover

SuperGrover Member

Nothing confusing from where I'm standing anymore. That's the Shrine of Democracy I know and love! :attitude: :flirt:

From sea to shining sea, good job, guys.
  17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks. Glad you like it. And thanks for the heads-up on Rushmore. I knew something was off, but it didn't occur to me to flip it. Funny that nobody noticed until now! :eek: :)
  18. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Fantastic job as usual, Jamie! Glad Sam's in there, as he should be (though the poor guy still doesn't look happy. LOL!). And Waldo in particular was a nice surprise.

As a side note, could someone list all the Muppeteers' birthdays? I've missed a couple of Jamie's fine menus and don't want to miss any more.
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

7/10 Jerry Nelson
    7/16 Dave Goelz
    [July] Karen Prell
    9/17,Kevin Clash
    9/23 Jim Henson
    9/24 Steve Whitmire
    9/30 Fran Brill
    10/30 Joan Gantz Cooney
    12/26 Caroll Spinney (menu falls after his birthday due to the Christmas menus, but will be mentioned on the forum that day)

Bill Barretta & Brian Henson's celebration menus are set to go, but will require more information. We are thinking of choosing an important day for them to be celebrated. Keep in mind these are "celebration" menus and no longer display "happy birthday" in the banner so it makes more sense. Locating some of these birthdays is tough to do and some want the dates withheld for privacy reasons. In such cases we will either place them on a significant day, an arbitrary one or somewhere around the suspected birthday.

We hope to celebrate everyone, but this is where we are starting. Can't hit them all this year. I have created 43 menus since the re-launch and have fulfilled my requirements for the rest of the year. You will see some new stuff and re-worked menus from last year. There will also be a bit of new work at Christmas.

Some of the performers I hope to include next year are Joe Raposo, Don Sahlin, Terry Angus, Louise Gold, Kathy Mullen and Jerry Juhl. I know some would like to add to the list, but it is all tentative. It can be a lot of work too. :concern: There are also a few more holidays I would like to hit, but won't mention them here. There's more Muppety goodness coming but the gist of my work is complete for a while. However, you haven't seen it all yet. :)
  20. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

As an American, I have the right to make up words. It's in the Constitution, I'd assume. Once again Jamie, very patroticy. :excited:

>>aaron likes rowlf: i live in san antonio<<

Wow, so there was a Muppet maniac close to me all along.