The New Am I The Only One Thread

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn’t care about sex? There are so many ways to enjoy life one can do that don’t risk getting someone pregnant or contracting STDs. I’m all for this sexual activity thing, good for you, but there comes a point where sex becomes far too prevalent in our society and people think only of it, thus forgetting the other good aspects of life. Sadly, I think we’ve already passed that point.

For me though, I don’t need to risk my life and my freedom for one night of passion. There’s always masturbation anyway.....

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Though to be fair, I’m also one of those ugly people you wouldn’t wanna **** in the first place.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn’t care about sex? There are so many ways to enjoy life one can do that don’t risk getting someone pregnant or contracting STDs. I’m all for this sexual activity thing, good for you, but there comes a point where sex becomes far too prevalent in our society and people think only of it, thus forgetting the other good aspects of life. Sadly, I think we’ve already passed that point.

For me though, I don’t need to risk my life and my freedom for one night of passion. There’s always masturbation anyway.....
I agree with that; it would always be nice to be able to summon a partner in front of you without repercussion, but at a certain point it just becomes too much work (lol), and there's always the potential of an accident, etc.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

Lemme tell ya sumptin'.
Being married 18 years, having the same partner all this time- and nobody else- sex is still a big benefit, one we both enjoy. It's not the only reason we're still together, but it's something we cherish. And like wine or scotch, it gets better with age.

Society and the media has cheapened sex. But between a man and his wife, there is no more beautiful, tender, intimate way of expressing our love.
That's the part I'm sorry so many people miss out on.