Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
And all of you people quit freaking out that it's lost and unpreserved. It IS NOT lost, and Gavry's right that it IS preserved by Sesame Workshop, but it's just that clips like this are not available for viewing to the public.
Nobody on here is freaking out. A lot of people on here know better than to do something like that. @LittleJerry92 knows better... @Oscarfan knows better... @hooperfan knows better... @fuzzygobo knows better... @Schfifty knows better... I myself know better...and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Practically anyone who's a diehard SS fan on here is well aware of the fact that every episode and insert from the show (as well as the other old school CTW/SW shows) is being preserved by SW.

So I'd highly advise you to cool it down with your habit of calling people out on here for freaking out, because as I said above, nobody on this website is.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Nobody on here is freaking out. A lot of people on here know better than to do something like that. @LittleJerry92 knows better... @Oscarfan knows better... @hooperfan knows better... @fuzzygobo knows better... @Schfifty knows better... I myself know better...and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Practically anyone who's a diehard SS fan on here is well aware of the fact that every episode and insert from the show (as well as the other old school CTW/SW shows) is being preserved by SW.

So I'd highly advise you to cool it down with your habit of calling people out on here for freaking out, because as I said above, nobody on this website is.
Nonononono, I'm not talking towards the people on Muppet Central whom you've mentioned above. I'm saying "And all of you people quit freaking out that it's lost and unpreserved" toward all those lil' brats from YouTube who keep demanding people like me, GroverKent (@D'Snowth), MarshalGrover (@Oscarfan), and @Schfifty to reupload Sesame Street stuff that got taken down for copyright.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Nonononono, I'm not talking towards the people on Muppet Central whom you've mentioned above. I'm saying "And all of you people quit freaking out that it's lost and unpreserved" toward all those lil' brats from YouTube who keep demanding people like me, GroverKent (@D'Snowth), MarshalGrover (@Oscarfan), and @Schfifty to reupload Sesame Street stuff that got taken down for copyright.
Then say it to THEM, don't post about it on here... :rolleyes:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I know, it was my bad, I was actually saying it to all those weenie-hines on YouTube who can't control themselves over clips.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the subject of the Yellow Submarine clip:

I've been curious to know how the clip actually starts. We obviously know Bob dresses up the Anything Muppets, but I've been curious to know if it just starts off with Bob finishing up the Muppets (as an old German upload showed), or if each muppet comes by individually to ask what they want to be dressed up as and then the rest is self-explanatory. ( :sigh: if only episode 17 leaked back in 2014. Oh well).

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
On the subject of the original Rubber Duckie from Season 1:

I received Episode 2061 via @hooperfan and I managed to make a higher quality version of the Rubber Duckie clip, given that the video @hooperfan originally posted had major interlaced lines, making it hard to see. I updated my copy now, but don't get too excited. It's not new to YT and still not full, just a cleaner source. :wink: