Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Oh, it turned out I confused @fuzzygobo for @Boober_Gorg. It's actually @Boober_Gorg who is MuppetVJ/sawing14s. My memory was bad right there because both these guys have something Fraggle Rock-related on their user profiles (one set his username after a FR character, the other has an avatar pic of a FR character). Easy enough to confuse one user for another, huh?

So actually, it's @Boober_Gorg who has the Yellow Submarine clip with Bob's introduction. As @gavry3 once told me that the picture of the 1955 Tonight "I've Grown Accustomed" could just be a photo, I'm not really sure if that screenshot of the Yellow Submarine intro could actually be from an actual 16mm/8mm, or if it could just be a photo.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Or, you could just not bother him.
There are some variants of sketches and songs that need to be found and the full version of Yellow Submarine that he wants should be preserved. There's fans out there that miss it and want to see it ever again in the future.

gravy

Reaction score
There are some variants of sketches and songs that need to be found and the full version of Yellow Submarine that he wants should be preserved. There's fans out there that miss it and want to see it ever again in the future.
There's fans out there that also don't really think it matters so much because everything is already being ''preserved'' by Sesame Workshop and don't have much sentiment to it.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
There's fans out there that also don't really think it matters so much because everything is already being ''preserved'' by Sesame Workshop and don't have much sentiment to it.
Well, I'm typically fine with my Yellow Submarine video I have. The intro doesn't really matter, it's just that I want to see what the intro plays out like, and of course, HOW they end up in their submarine.
And all of you people quit freaking out that it's lost and unpreserved. It IS NOT lost, and Gavry's right that it IS preserved by Sesame Workshop, but it's just that clips like this are not available for viewing to the public.