Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It seems to me that Fox News is eating this up like cunnilingus, because this is definitely more fodder for them to push their "War on Christmas" agenda that their base will indulge in like an orgy.

But, I agree with what others are saying: banning Christmas seems like a very backwards way of trying to be more inclusive for the holidays . . . instead of banning a specific holiday, why not just include all winter holidays in some way or form for, y'know, inclusiveness? I mean, this is why people say "Happy Holidays" in the first place: a blanket greeting that covers all holidays regardless of whatever that holiday is, given that you can't assume somebody you don't know celebrates the same holiday that you do.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It seems to me that Fox News is eating this up like Cookie Monster devouring the entire street

MWoO

Reaction score
Obviously FOX is reporting on it because it supports their whole "war on Christmas" thing, but it's also an actual true story so....

That's the problem with the news in general. They report on whatever stories support their preconceived notions and don't report on stories that go against them. The age of news just being the objective happenings of the day are long gone.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It seems to me that Fox News is eating this up like cunnilingus, because this is definitely more fodder for them to push their "War on Christmas" agenda that their base will indulge in like an orgy.

But, I agree with what others are saying: banning Christmas seems like a very backwards way of trying to be more inclusive for the holidays . . . instead of banning a specific holiday, why not just include all winter holidays in some way or form for, y'know, inclusiveness? I mean, this is why people say "Happy Holidays" in the first place: a blanket greeting that covers all holidays regardless of whatever that holiday is, given that you can't assume somebody you don't know celebrates the same holiday that you do.
So one person had a problem with the off color remark made here, and yet @LittleJerry92 gets beat with a holier then thou attitude by everyone for something he posted? ***?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, I just moved on from that day honestly. I was in a really crummy mood and just wasn't thinking at all.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Eh, I just moved on from that day honestly. I was in a really crummy mood and just wasn't thinking at all.
Oh I understand, but they treated you like Crap, and it wasn't right. Just as much as them not getting their liberal panties in a wad over something that some would argue as just as offensive as what you posted.

MWoO

Reaction score
Oh I understand, but they treated you like Crap, and it wasn't right. Just as much as them not getting their liberal panties in a wad over something that some would argue as just as offensive as what you posted.
The issue was a certain someone who decided to pick a fight over the content which kept going back and forth and consuming the thread. Plus the crassness levels of the posts are a bit different too. Personally i dont care either way.