The New Am I The Only One Thread

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one who this doesn't feel like a Friday to? It feels like a Monday trapped in a Friday's body or something.

MWoO

Reaction score
In some parts of the world its actually a Saturday right now

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's looking like it's possible this will be the last pleasant Friday of the season.

And by "pleasant," I mean still coolish weather; it's looking like by the middle of next week, the warmth of spring will be here in full force.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Mmhmm. We be like. . . .

January: Actual winter, with cold temps, and maybe snow.
February: Depending, winter may stick around for the rest of its duration, or spring will bully its way in.
March: Spring is here, but depending, either it will still be a little on the mild and comfy side, or it'll be warm and muggy.
April: Spring in all its wet and stormy glory, as the temps continue rise.
May: Prelude to summer heat.
June: Summer in full force with blistering heat.
July: Still summer, as **** rises to the earth.
August: Still summer, and it's still hellish outside.
September: Anymore, summer decides it doesn't want to end, and will hang around longer than it needs to.
October: Post-summer season where it's still warm and muggy, but there's a change in the air, you can sense it.
November: Something like fall, but it's an unpredictable month.
December: Not quite cold enough to be actual winter, but too cool to be fall anymore.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This is how it is for Michigan:

January: Winter in all its glory, with lots and lots of snow and sub-zero temps.
February: Icy roads season, with more snow and blizzards.
March: You were expecting Spring... but it was me, Winter!! (Becomes Gray-and-brown slush season later on.)
April: Spring is finally here, temps get warmer and rainy weather comes rolling in. The plants and flowers start to bloom.
May: More rain comes, and the temps start to rise, but not to Summer levels yet.
June: Summer is here, the temps REALLY rise, storms come, and the mosquitoes come out to play.
July: Summer in all its glory, with piping hot temps and lots of storms.
August: Pretty much just July all over again.
September: Still a bit muggy, but you can tell that Summer is ending and Fall is almost here.
October: Fall, glorious Fall. The temps start to drop (though sometimes some warmer temps linger around), and the air finally feels cooler.
November: Fall is still here, but towards the end of the month, the temps drop, and it begins to feel like Winter. (Sometimes, snow comes a bit early.)
December: Starts to really feel like Winter, with colder temps and snow on the way (which sometimes won't come until January).

Last edited: