The New Am I The Only One Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes. Back in the old days of MC, the only way you could change your user name is if you put in for a request to Phil, which he would then either allow or disallow, or you had to create an entirely new account, which Phil and Ed frowned on.

Once they allowed for username changes (albeit with a limit of three changes), so many members he began abusing that feature, it got incredibly confusing!

This is also a major problem with Discord as well, but at the same time, it does have an advantage, because it allows you to change your name on different servers so that if one fandom recognizes you by one name, you can use that name on that particular server, without necessarily having to use it for other servers.
So MC ended up getting rid of the three username change limit?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the terms "little people" or "short people" actually sound more insulting/politically incorrect than "midget"? Granted, I'm aware that like certain other words, like the N-word or the R-word, the M-word has become a deragatory remark, but at the same time, to point out that they're little/short seems more down-putting and deragatory.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don’t see much wrong with it.

To me, that’s basically like saying “African-American” is politically correct.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, technically it is . . . or, it was, now it's politically incorrect, because it implies that anyone who's black is automatically originally from Africa, or has roots in Africa, when they may actually not . . . or, at least, that's what Raven-Symone says.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This will sound weird, but...

Am I the only one who's always wanted to plunge my face into a whole cake and just dig in? Or has anyone here actually done that before? I really want to someday. :shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You mean like Ed? :stick_out_tongue:

I've had a pie in the face before (as in the age-old gag), but I have to say . . . it really was rather unpleasant: you'd be surprised how incredibly hard it is to breathe when you've got a pie in your face, it's almost like suffocation.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This will sound weird, but...

Am I the only one who's always wanted to plunge my face into a whole cake and just dig in? Or has anyone here actually done that before? I really want to someday. :shifty:
Nah, i’ve been there myself, trust me

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who despises how most cartoons have looked in the past 10-15 years? Why do so many cartoon characters these days have such large heads with round eyes and mishapen noses, and limbs like limp noodles?