Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Tracing back to the Snerf Shorter and Longer skit, it's highly unlikely the 2nd part was intentionally/reasonably banned in Iftah Ya Simsim. On Sesame Street, after Season 1, the skit often aired without the 2nd part being shown, especially in Episode 0151.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
@Oscarfan I just want to say whatever trouble you went through to find/make that instrumental clip, I thank you for it.

Now, if we got an instrumental version of “On My Pond”, I’d be very happy. That sax though. :cool:
yeah that would be good, I also hope we get instrumental versions of Doo op Hop and Fuzzy and Blue

Cookie3001

Reaction score

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm beginning to care more about why the source is such a secret than the instrumentals themselves... call me a source brat.

Guys, I'd like to expose that user "Summertime" for making a fake screenshot of Professor Hastings' Y Lecture when we thought it was a 2nd screenshot of it. http://forums.lostmediawiki.com/thr...astings-skit-screenshot?page=1&scrollTo=23246
I provided that Summertime just copied and pasted a still of Hastings from the Emotions skit and photoshopped the Y board.
**** bro. That is hella sleuthing!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Probably because if the source was revealed, next thing you know, said source will be getting bombarded by all of these Sesame Brats and their ludicrous demands, then probably no more of these goodies will be shared with anyone, thus ruining it for everybody.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Probably because if the source was revealed, next thing you know, said source will be getting bombarded by all of these Sesame Brats and their ludicrous demands, then probably no more of these goodies will be shared with anyone, thus ruining it for everybody.
Yeah, yeah. Sesame Brats, Sesame Brats, ugh. A LOT of Sesame Brats like Patrick, Rohail and Edward, jeez. I can't put up with those Sesame Brats nagging me for SS holy grails I don't have. If I may add, if we ALL know Patrick Star was being the Sesame Brat, I'd also like to expose THIS: Patrick Star was faking his autism all along. He was just trolling and trying to look bad. And he's not Nevin, he's actually @Any Del.