Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

datman24

Reaction score
As much as we like to complain about fan bases of a particular media, there are much worse fan bases out there that are even more toxic than the ones people like to talk about here (I won't say which ones they are, but they're primarily popular among those over 50).

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
As much as we like to complain about fan bases of a particular media, there are much worse fan bases out there that are even more toxic than the ones people like to talk about here (I won't say which ones they are, but they're primarily popular among those over 50).
And when the uploaders say no, some fans just can't control themselves and end up DANGEROUSLY threatening the uploaders for it. Not cool. ;(

datman24

Reaction score
And when the uploaders say no, some fans just can't control themselves and end up DANGEROUSLY threatening the uploaders for it. Not cool. ;(
Well, that is true among SOME people, but that's not quite where I was heading with this. I'll say this, at least these so-called "Sesame Brats" are not racist, sexist, or homo/transphobic (at least I hope they're not). At worst, they're misguided.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Well, that is true among SOME people, but that's not quite where I was heading with this. I'll say this, at least these so-called "Sesame Brats" are not racist, sexist, or homo/transphobic (at least I hope they're not). At worst, they're misguided.
Yeah, some of them just misunderstand how the REAL world works. Some of them have aspergers or are on the autism spectrum. I used to be a Sesame Brat in 2015-2017, though I eventually grew up, matured and stopped nagging for SS stuff in early 2018, which was about the time I stopped taking requests from Sesame Brats who started coming towards ME and hounding me EVERY DAY for SS stuff (especially RARE SS clips/episodes I DON'T have).