Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it was actually @Any Del. The first time I ever heard the term was during one of his "Patrick Star" rants about how he and the rest of his "Sesame Brats" were going to keep pestering everyone until they gave into their demands, or some crap like that.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
The whole thing was kinda uncalled for on PumpkinJ's part.

I'm not very familiar with the Muppet Central lore, but I feel like he was a Sesame brat in the past and is trying to bury that image by being heavy anit-Sesame brat... we get it bro; you're not a Sesame brat anymore...
That's another point I almost brought up. And yes, he was- for example he admitted that he and several other people worked together and sent multiple messages to poor @hooperfan to upload this rare Anything Muppet bus stop skit...and then a short time after that, he started venting to us on here about people breathing down his neck! :rolleyes:

Any Del

Reaction score
I think it was actually @Any Del. The first time I ever heard the term was during one of his "Patrick Star" rants about how he and the rest of his "Sesame Brats" were going to keep pestering everyone until they gave into their demands, or some crap like that.
That is indeed correct.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Dude, @MikaelaMuppet has the right to talk about her own personal wishes, as long as she's polite and doesn't use the same tone as the Ungrateful Sesame Brats...which in this case she didn't.
Oh, I see now. I apologize I didn't mean to talk towards @MikaelaMuppet like that, though yeah, I do respect that she'd love to see it in English. Now even though Up, Up and Away is only available online in Hebrew as of now, I still enjoyed it, so the language it was in didn't really matter for me. Mikaela aside, there ARE Sesame Brats out there who just hound people (and even with THREATENING tones of words) for English clips when we don't have English versions in our possessions.