Victory is Ours!

McFraggle

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
>>But it's nice to know that the world is still as wacky as I remembered it being!<<

Yeah, I guess that's a pretty accurate description.
So true. :smile:

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
I'm sorry I have been gone for awhile gose this mean disney isn't getting the muppets or not :confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Disney owns all things Muppets, except Bear in the Big Blue House and Fraggle Rock, which is still owned by JHC. Sesame Workshop still owns the Sesame Street Muppets.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Correction:

Disney owns all things Muppets AND Bear in the Big Blue House, as of April 28. Fraggle Rock and the other franchises still belong to Henson, and the Sesame Street characters are tucked safely away at the Workshop.

beaker

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
Disney owns all things Muppets AND Bear in the Big Blue House, as of April 28. Fraggle Rock and the other franchises still belong to Henson, and the Sesame Street characters are tucked safely away at the Workshop.
Or another way of saying it, is we are all screwed. :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
This is correct. I goofed. :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Aww... We forgive you Fozzie.
Most of us do *evil laugh*

__

Interprited:

I'm a Gnu, (how do you do?), g'not really FOZ3B3AR. Of course we readily forgive every blip, blop, and bludder you g'neatly fall into. I reapeat, I'm a Gnu, how are you?