Victory is Ours!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Your screen name is funny. I can just hear Pooh trash-talking an opposing "rassler."

I never was so bothered by the Pooh deal going to Disney, because both are as much of one as it is the other anyways after all these years. I doubt many people even recognize the name AA Milne or Ernest Shepard anymore.

But, The Muppets? They are their own name, and people identify and recognize it as it's own entity. I just hate seeing "Disney's Muppets" later. BlAH!

SaraJayne

Reaction score
Whoah! I leave the country for three weeks and now I feel totally lost! Did Disney loose the rights to the Muppets? Who owns them now!?! :confused: The last I knew, Disney had the rights to the Muppets. Somebody please set me straight! :eek:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
SaraJayne said:
Whoah! I leave the country for three weeks and now I feel totally lost! Did Disney loose the rights to the Muppets? Who owns them now!?! :confused: The last I knew, Disney had the rights to the Muppets. Somebody please set me straight! !!:eek:
This is a old Thread that is about the time when Henson bought the company back from the german EM-TV. And later on Disney bought the muppets from Henson. So now Disney owns the Muppets.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
So SaraJayne, don't freak out. The world is weird, but everything's in control. :big_grin:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
If the Muppets aren't for sale (again) in another year or two, we'll be fine.

SaraJayne

Reaction score
*whew* I thought that maybe Disney had sold the Muppets, just about gave me a stroke. :concern: But it's nice to know that the world is still as wacky as I remembered it being! :smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
>>But it's nice to know that the world is still as wacky as I remembered it being!<<

Yeah, I guess that's a pretty accurate description.