The best Muppet moment ever!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jim,

That is a great sketch, and lots of people agree with you as this sketch was featured during the Muppet Show Live performance last December.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
The best Muppet Moment is when Janice and Mokey come into my world . . . which hasn't happened yet. :wink:

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Re: Speaking of Pigs In Space...

"Does anyone like this bit? I'm anxious to see if anyone finds it as funny as I do!!"

I quite agree with you...the timing is excellent and it's very funny throw-away gag. Good stuff, indeed.

Honestly, I think Link is an under-rated character. He's not always a laugh-out-loud funny but he's always doing subtle things that are very very humourous.

And Zoot...You're spot on with the Harry Belefonte "Day-O" sketch. Fozzie's timing is great and really sends that sketch over the cliff for me.

Scott

Zoot

Reaction score
Thanks Ol buddy bert -

That littel scene within the sketch is the kind of universal humor that classroom full of pre-schoolers AND a boardroom full of executives can laugh at.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Originally posted by Blind Pew
I'd have to say one of my favorite moments on TMS is when Gonzo sings... "For You... I'd wash my hair with stinky glue, I'd put a spider in my shoe, I'd fry my legs and eat them toooo!! FOR YOU!!"
And Paul Simon thought nobody would like the leg-frying motif!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We liked it didn't we Matt? LOL! :big_grin:

Zoot

Reaction score
Phil

When Blind Pew and I watched that for the first time (In years) we couldn't stop laughing either. I love that episode with Paul Simon.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
My favorite moment is Kermit singing "The Rainbow Connection" on the Muppet Movie. I don't know why, but the music on the Muppet movies (And on the Dark Crystal) are the most amazing peices of music I've ever heard in a movie. :smile:

And just listening to Jim Henson sing for Kermit makes me feel really warm and happy :smile::smile:

~fluff~

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yeah, as for Henson's non-Muppet moments, "Labyrinth"'s musical numbers are my favs, particularly the ultra-catchy "Chilly Down."

Blind Pew

Reaction score
Chilly Down

Chilly Down is my favorite song from the Labyrinth. I absolutely love the fiery's dance. In the behind the scenes feature, its kinda neat to watch how they filmed that.

"Good times, Bad food..."