Will Muppet Babies ever be released to DVD?

McFraggle

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
Maybe they asked Disney.
Yes, I'm sure. :smirk: Then Disney would politely send them a cease and desist letter. :smile:

beforemyway

Reaction score
Perhaps if there was a place online that publiclly proved that people WANT muppet Babies.. and enough of them want it to make it worth the while of producers.. they would bring them out again. All we need is a way to prove it's wanted by a very large following..

McFraggle

Reaction score
I'm sure if stuff starts selling, we'll see something. :big_grin:

Zajiue

Reaction score
It's me again.

No demand for Muppet Babies on DVD? Take a look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ssPageName=WDVW

It's up to $103.50 for 50 episodes and there's still 1 day and 4 hours left. I think there is a demand. This isn't the first listing you know.

Besides, it might be the people who favor the Muppet Show over Muppet Babies who say things like that. I for one, never did take a liking to the Muppet Show. Sad but true.

- Zajiue

maxdrive

Reaction score
yeah i thinkt here is a demand for dvds i bet the people that bought the muppet babie doll for there child maybe bought it jsut for the dvd.

McFraggle

Reaction score
If there is a market for some of the stuff I see on DVD, then I'm sure there is a market for the "Muppet Babies."

Beauregard

Reaction score
I know I would buy season sets of Muppet Babies, and I won't even fork out for Star Trek eason sets, so there must be some kind of demard, right? From at least one of us...

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
I'm with you Beau, so that makes two of us. :big_grin:
As mentioned in the other thread i think the problem is the format. Shows like Garfield, Ninja Turtles and others can get away with narrower profit margins because everything is produced in house. The muppet babies has so many clips from so many films that you'd end up paying a lot more for the set and frankly i just can't see it making money that way.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I agree that it would take some time to get all the licenses.