Mahna Mahna...I'm afraid to ask...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I always liked turning this song way up in the car in the summer, with the windows down... I get so many looks, its great.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
I always liked turning this song way up in the car in the summer, with the windows down... I get so many looks, its great.
lol. :big_grin:

greg

Reaction score
I have the Muppet Show version, I would really like to see the Sesame Street version. Thanks!

cookiemark

Reaction score
I would love to find a clip of the 1st one with the 2 anything girls and the weird hippie looking diude, I think they said " is that all he knows how to sday? seems like....

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey if anyone has "Scratch My Back" send me an e-mail. I'll make it worth your while. I'd love to have this one for Muppet Central Radio.

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Hey if anyone has "Scratch My Back" send me an e-mail. I'll make it worth your while. I'd love to have this one for Muppet Central Radio.

I share your sentiments P.C. If anyone has that sketch and or any other sketch with Mahna Mahna (except Mahna Mahna on SS or Muppet Show, Fat Cat, Some of Us, Air, or opposite) please email me too. I would also like the Ed Sullivan Mahna Mahna.
Thanks.

greg

Reaction score
Maybe it will show up on Youtube soon....there's about 10 clips of it from the Muppet Show, but none from Sesame Street. It must be really hard to find.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
greg said:
Maybe it will show up on Youtube soon....there's about 10 clips of it from the Muppet Show, but none from Sesame Street. It must be really hard to find.
Or hard to incorporate from tape to computer...