What's your favorite Palisades accessory?

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
This line has had so many wonderful accessories (I got my cousin and his buddies into the line yesterday based on the accessories alone!) I was wondering what yours were? We're up to series 7 already and there are probably hundreds of side-items, most of which came with the Swedish Kitchen playset. So you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine!

Mine has to be... Man, this was a tough choice, but it has to be Bo's mop bucket. I guess because it hits so close to home!!! A close second is Floyd's guitar/ amp combo. Mine still has the thin wire/ cord and stands very well. This one has the awesome shoulder strap that was so sorely missed on Janice.

All right, your turn! :excited:

Fozzie

Reaction score
At the moment, probably Polly Lobster.

camilla

Reaction score
I would have to say Rowlf's piano. it is fabulous

WiGgY

Reaction score
I can't choose. Thee are so many good ones.

My favorite accessory to come with a figure has to be the kitchen that came with the Chef. Now THAT'S an accessory. :big_grin:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Clifford's Directors Chair & Cell Phone. Hmmmmmm...... wonder why? :wink:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Mine will always be the Pizza Box...and I have no idea why.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Oooo, tough choice! There are so many awesome accessories. One of my favorites is the map that came with Sam Arrow. It's great how it's real paper. And I also love Rizzo's pizza box.

dmx10101

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Oooo, tough choice! There are so many awesome accessories. One of my favorites is the map that came with Sam Arrow. It's great how it's real paper. And I also love Rizzo's pizza box.
He didn't come with a map.