What's your favorite Palisades accessory?

rexcrk

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I can't believe for as long as I have had Sam that I never knew his book opened and had a treasure map inside.
Ah, it looks like I've helped yet another fine citizen! :smile:

lol, but seriously. I remember reading on the package that Sam came with a map, but I couldn't find it, so I thought it was a mistake. And I also wasn't sure the book was supposed to open ('cause I thought the pin holding it was a dab of glue or something, and I didn't wanna wreck it). But then I found the map, and thought it was sooooo cool! :flirt: :big_grin: I also think Gonzo's cannon is awesome, I think that that's the accessory that made me laugh the hardest. :halo: :stick_out_tongue:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hmmm

OK, I thought that Gonzo's cannon was cool until I tried to fire him out of it. I know that Ken's hands are tied with the restrictions that this countries idiotic child safety laws impose on him and his Krew, but I have seen 4 day old kittens throw a doberman with more force that that thing has. So I bought the Euro version, crash helmeted, and thought that the lessened restrictions there would make for a killer cannon that could fire Gonzo into my wall. Obviously, I was dissapointed. I expected FAR too much from this product. I want them to have a complete disregard for ANYONE's safety for the sake of a good laugh, and honestly, even I don't expect them to do this. BOTH of them are awesome though, and the detail, right down to the little doorstops that keep them from rolling too far away, are awesome.

dmx10101

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Ah, it looks like I've helped yet another fine citizen! :smile:

lol, but seriously. I remember reading on the package that Sam came with a map, but I couldn't find it, so I thought it was a mistake. And I also wasn't sure the book was supposed to open ('cause I thought the pin holding it was a dab of glue or something, and I didn't wanna wreck it). But then I found the map, and thought it was sooooo cool! :flirt: :big_grin: I also think Gonzo's cannon is awesome, I think that that's the accessory that made me laugh the hardest. :halo: :stick_out_tongue:
I never even noticed on the package that it said it came with a map.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Hmmm...

Chef's musket, Sam's podium and stickers, Gaffer, Polly Lobster, S & W's chairs, Rizzo's pizza box, Johnny Fiama's picture of himself, Tux Gonzo's tire, Link Hogthrob's gun and model of the Swinetrek, Scooter's popcorn cart, Robin's campfire, Janice's guitar, Beau's mop bucket & wringer, Newsman's desk and backdrop, and Marvin's Muppaphones.