New Fraggle Rock Messenger Bags

Sprocket

Reaction score
Aw, sigh

I've been checking with Claire's ever since the first time someone posted on this, and ebay hasn't even had the bags since I saw them once about a month ago. This is a very sad state of affairs.

Sigh.

Kitten

Reaction score

Sprocket

Reaction score
yay!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know about the bag on ebay, Sir Didymus! I missed that one when I was looking and I'm now going to be the proud owner of Gobo!! Yay!!

SarahFraggle

Reaction score
did you know that they have fraggle wallets they have the same images as the bags, I only saw Red and Gobo one so I don't know if there are others. :rolleyes: I have the Gobo :smirk: bag so I got the Red :excited: wallet yesterday. They were $10 at Claries so if You'd like one go check it out. I think their over priced though.

Foodie

Reaction score
SarahFraggle said:
did you know that they have fraggle wallets they have the same images as the bags, I only saw Red and Gobo one so I don't know if there are others. I have the Gobo bag so I got the Red wallet yesterday. They were $10 at Claries so if You'd like one go check it out. I think their over priced though.
Oooh! Now I have a reason to go to the girlie store! * squeels *
:excited:

Maybe they'll give me a discount since I print their employee name badges. :smirk:

Nick

Sprocket

Reaction score
Ooooooh, nifty! Fraggle wallets? Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I'll have to check that out!

Although, since our Claire's never have gotten the bags (and their sales associates had never even heard of such things), I'm doubtful.

But hopeful! Cool!