New Fraggle Rock Messenger Bags

Foodie

Reaction score
I just got these as well. :smirk: I really like the way they did the art on these.

Nick

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Think maybe I should get a female bodysuit, just so for once in my life I can don something Fragglish without everyone thinking I'm gay?

Foodie

Reaction score
Gobo_Tron2 said:
Think maybe I should get a female bodysuit, just so for once in my life I can don something Fragglish without everyone thinking I'm gay?
What would it matter if people thought you were gay? .... unless they were trying to kill you because of it.... :smirk: That'd be a problem... but then you could just get them arrested or something.

Nick

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
*shrug* Well that kinda stuff did actually go on in highschool. lol. Doesn't matter really. I'll just have to dive into the nearest Fraggle hole if someone pulls a gun

Foodie

Reaction score
Gobo_Tron2 said:
*shrug* Well that kinda stuff did actually go on in highschool. lol. Doesn't matter really. I'll just have to dive into the nearest Fraggle hole if someone pulls a gun

Heh heh. Oh yeah. Sometimes I forget that we live in the " real " world. :smirk:

Nick

Sprocket

Reaction score
still waiting :frown:

Has anyone seen or heard anything more about these bags? Were they just some promotional item on the coast or something? It is very sad that we never got them here, my Claire's representatives were absolutely no help, and the website for the Accessory Network has no contact information or anything. So frustrating when all we want in the world are a few Fraggles! Can anyone offer me any information at all?

Foodie

Reaction score
Sprocket said:
Has anyone seen or heard anything more about these bags? Were they just some promotional item on the coast or something? It is very sad that we never got them here, my Claire's representatives were absolutely no help, and the website for the Accessory Network has no contact information or anything. So frustrating when all we want in the world are a few Fraggles! Can anyone offer me any information at all?
I checked Claires a month or so ago and didn't see them even then. I got mine from eBay though.
:smirk:

Fraggle