The Wild Thornberries, anyone like 'um?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well... I like the show, but I really only watch for Donny, Darwin, and Nigel Thornberry.....

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
The Thornberry's!

I like the Thornberrys! Well, except for Debbie.....what a.....well, I can't use that word here, now can I? (LOL!)

I think Donnie is TOO funny, and to think he is voiced by "Flea"?!?!?!?!?! :eek:
I never knew that until I saw a thing that Nickelodeon did about the movie.

I'm NOT a Lacy Chavez (sp?) fan, but I don't think that ANYONE else could do Eliza's voice....but you gotta' admit that picking
:flirt: TIM CURRY :flirt: was genius too! He's just SO tallented! I can pick out (just about) every voice he does! Eventhough it was a box office flop, the moive "Oscar" that he was in is probably one of my favorites! He's just EXCELLENT in that one!!!!!!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Well... I like the show, but I really only watch for Donny, Darwin, and Nigel Thornberry.....
He he...

Me too. Debbie is so darn fun-nie...

Darwin...hilarious...

Nigal...voiced by Tim Curry, what more can one say?

Donnie isn't bad either...the only person I don't like is Elisa...strangly enough...

Fozzie

Reaction score
I mainly just watched the show for Darwin. But I haven't seen it in probably a year and a half.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Me neither, though I saw the Wild Thornberrie Movie about a week ago :wink:

Gloworm

Reaction score
Every time Nigel utters those magical words "Oh! Marianne(or howver you spell it), qucikly!" (or something similar) I can't stop laughing for about 10 minutes!! I could just laugh at his nose all day!!! and his 'tache!
oh dear, *wipes tears of laughter from eyes just at the thought* I'm going to have to go and watch it now!
Glo
P.S. Hee hee!

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
:mad: um can we say NO I think that show is so stupid when ever I see that it's on I imediatly change the channle if we really want to punish prisoners make them watch it :mad:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well, do you?

Ummmm........ no. Sorry, I also dont like rugrats or Hey Arnold!, I cant stand those shows (and then they put two of them together.... what a combo... :stick_out_tongue: ) :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Tim Curry is in peak form in this show... he plays a snotty idiotic Brit type of a Nature Show host (and trust me... I've seen a few in my day) with such ease. Clearly one of his best roles right up their with Dr. Frankenfurter....