Muppet Show DVD's on clearance until June 30

KCJ506

Reaction score
Does this mean that Columbia Tri-Star won't be releasing the Best of The Muppet Show Volumes 16-20?

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
they will not make 16-20 disney wants to much in royalitys for them after july 1st

FER SURE

Reaction score
Long story short. I emailed TL and asked whether these wouild be back in stock before they stop selling them. THey didn't have an answer to that but did decide to ship me the individual DVD's. The price is different so I'm not sure if I will get the 15th DVDor not but at least I got the 14 of them. I can always buy the last one brick and mortar for full price. :big_grin: :excited:

solo409

Reaction score
These guys have totaly given me the run around....
Now they want to charge me $20 for shipping, when I originaly placed my order (which they canceled) I was able to get free shipping....

solo409

Reaction score
This Just In!

OK! So Time-Life e-mailed me, and you cannot place ANY orders for the Muppet DVD's or Videos after 11 AM tommorow (Wed). If you order before then, use this code

399MUPPET

and you will get ANY and ALL DVD's ( and I assume VHS as well) for $3.99 per volume. But you have to do it before 11 am tommorrow morning!
Good luck, all! :eek: Remember: 399MUPPET

jediX

Reaction score
{smacks face} and I just paid 9.99... {grumble grumble}

maurakl

Reaction score
Time Life said mine are shipping today

I just called them and the woman looked at my order (15 DVD set) and told me that it said it was in the warehouse. It no longer said backordered. She told me that it was scheduled to be shipped today. I placed my order on June 4 when it said they were in stock. Woohoo! She said I could call back later to check on it.

maurakl

solo409

Reaction score
jediX said:
Oh, and for anyone who is getting the volumes they're missing (like myself), the Liza Minelli/Mummenchanz/Madeline Kahn volume appears not to be available by itself. Kinda strange since you can get the set with it (which is on backorder, so who knows)...

Depressing... :sympathy:
If you call, they can place an order for the Minelli DVD. I don't know why it's not on the site. She had to add it to my order when I called. I was told that the Elton John one is now out of stock though.

Don't go by anything based on their site. CALL, CALL, CALL! 1-800-950-7887. Thats the only way to get anything from these guys, in my experience. They are very friendly on the phone, but the email and web services are horrible nd frustrating! :smirk:

maurakl

Reaction score
Called again, and they said it was shipped!!

I called to check on the status again to make sure that they were shipped today. Before I called, I looked online and they had cancelled my order. I freaked out for just a minute. Then, calmed down and called. She said that the system cancelled the order and placed a different one yesterday with a different order number. She said that it was shipped today. I was very relieved. Now, I can hardly wait for them to get here!! I agree, call rather than email or check online.

Thanks so much for alerting us to this great deal, Phillip!

maurakl :smile: