Muppet Show DVD's on clearance until June 30

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
also, is there a DVD release of Muppets Tonight?
With Disney buying the Muppets, recently all DVD projects have been put on hold... so hopefully 2005 Muppets Tonight was on ABC a partner of disney so there is hope :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At this point in time, if you want the 15 Time-Life DVD's, it's best to buy vol. 1-10 seperately, get 11-15 as a set, then use the 15% off coupon on everything. The 15 set was $150 until a couple months ago, so it's still a discount.

Keep in mind Time-Life will only be selling their stock on-line through June 30. After that it's all gone, and eBay will be the only game in town.

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, and for anyone who is getting the volumes they're missing (like myself), the Liza Minelli/Mummenchanz/Madeline Kahn volume appears not to be available by itself. Kinda strange since you can get the set with it (which is on backorder, so who knows)...

Depressing... :sympathy:

Fozzie54

Reaction score
I ordered my 15 DVD set on June 4th when it said they were available, then got an email that they were backordered. I haven't heard from them since, but my account on the Timelife site says they're still on backorder. Do you think I ordered early enough that they're still going to try to fill mine, or I should try to order them separately at this point? :confused:

maurakl

Reaction score
I did the same thing, ordered on June 4.

I emailed them yesterday and they said they would attempt to fill the DVD set orders, but that they could not sell them after June 30. I thought their answer was kind of evasive as they wouldn't give me a yes or no answer. I am certainly going to continue to believe that they will fill my order before that date. :smile: I don't like the waiting, though.

maurakl

mountdew

Reaction score
The TimeLife website is kinda flukey. Sometimes it loads fine and other times it never loads. Probally depends upon their traffic.

silentdante

Reaction score
The good people at Time Life

Since my 15 DVD set still hadn't arrived more than 3 weeks after it shipped, I e-mailed Time Life to see what I might be able to do. Rather than question me to no end about whether it had actually arrived or not, they sent back a very friendly e-mail saying that they would send a replacement at no charge via UPS Next Day. And it came this morning! YAAYYYYY! :smile: I guess there are sill a few companies who actually care about customer satisfaction.

Eli