1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Show DVD's on clearance until June 30

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 14, 2004.

1. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

i just don't want to lose my order
  2. solo409

solo409 New Member

Call 'em. They seem to be really good about fufilling the orders that were placed before all this selling out/backordering trouble started. They placed a whole new order for me, and even reduced my shipping to what it was on my origional order. You should be fine. But call them... ;)
  3. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

the problem is i ordered june 16th
  4. solo409

solo409 New Member

I ordered on the 13th, so it wasnt that far from you. I'd still call though. Can't hurt, adn they might be able to help you out.
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Looks like TMS DVD's have been removed from Time-Life's site.
  6. Fozzie54

Fozzie54 New Member

This same exact thing happened to me. I was ready to cry when I saw the word "cancelled" next to my order! Then I logged on here and saw your message, which inspired me to call and they said mine had also shipped under a different order number! I'm so relieved. Thanks for posting your experience, or I might not have realized I would still be getting them. :)
  7. Jaga828

Jaga828 New Member

One Last Chance...

For anyone who may still need some Best of the Muppet Show DVDs.....

Amazon.com still has around 8 different disks available. They are not as heavily discounted as they were with timelife.com. (they're between $15-$20 each). Don't know how long they'll be available, or if they are any episodes anyone needs, but this may be our last chance in awhile to get them. When you get to amazon's home page, Type in "MUPPET" in the product search window. LEAVE OFF THE "S"!! JUST "MUPPET". One the left hand side, click "DVD". You should get a seach result of 17 items. GOOD LUCK!

P.S. I noticed too that they have some available in VHS format, but since I haven't bought VHS in years I didn't get a good look as to which episodes the have.

-Be Well Everyone!
    -Chris

Wishing all those who celebrate it, a safe, and exciting Fourth of July!
  8. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

Did the set come with any box or premium for buying the entire collection? Just wondering because at the lasty moment I changed my order to individual DVD's to ensure that I would get them. Kinda wondering if I screwed myself over considering the sets came in at the last moment.
  9. Jaga828

Jaga828 New Member

Amazon has a special 4 pack of the DVDs, nothing special, as well as 7 individual DVDs. However, the 4 pack DVDs are also 4 of the 7 individual disks. As for any "specials" if you purchase in bulk I do not know. I do know they offer a very slight discount if you purchase 2 disks. You know when you click on the item you want to see you can scroll down and it says you can buy this PLUS this for whatever the price. I know it's not a huge discount, but I know many people who are missing some episodes. You can always try writing amazon.com's customer service, they have been very helpful to me in the past. I myself am among those still waiting for the 15 DVD set from Timelife(which for 4 days I have been getting told "it's in the warehouse ready to ship")
    GOOD LUCK!! May you get the DVDs you need at a price you like!
    -Chris
  10. maurakl

maurakl New Member

WOOHOO! I got my set of DVD's today!

Yeah!! My set of DVD's was delivered today. How exciting! They did charge me $5 for shipping and when I ordered, I used the free shipping code, but hey, not a big deal. I am just glad to have them. They really did ship them and I really do have them now. I hope the rest of you that ordered them get your sets, too.

maurakl
  11. Jaga828

Jaga828 New Member

Not everyone was so lucky :(

I placed my order June 9, was told on June 28 it was in the warehouse ready to ship, I call today to get a tracking # and am told that there are no longer any sets available and will be issued a refund. Words cannot express my utter disdain for timelife at this moment. Philip, thank you for the heads up on the sets, and may all of you who were lucky enough to have gotten them enjoy them!
  12. spiceboyjoey

spiceboyjoey New Member

Muppet show dvd's at costco!

the muppet show dvds are at costco (price club) in 2 packs for $12.99 in case anyone missed out on them

joey
  13. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Joey,

Are these the Time-Life versions or Columbia releases?
  14. Cantus

Cantus New Member

If I were to pay through paypal, would someone be able to hook me up with the timelife episodes that didn't come out through columbia? I'm in Australia where non of either companies distributed the muppet DVD's and now that I hear they're getting rid of them, i figured I should probably try and get a hold of some.
  15. ZootandDingo

ZootandDingo Member

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess these are most likely the Columbia versions.

:cool: