Muppet Show DVD's on clearance until June 30

Jonathan

Reaction score
I bought them all in VCR. Im now Going to go back and get D.V.d!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Could it be Amazon is getting rid of the old stock because Disney will be releasing the rest of the shows. I was waiting for more to come out. :smile:

Katia

Reaction score
I just received a post card from Time Life stating that their stock (of the 15-DVD set) has been depleted, but they expect my order to ship within 30 days. I ordered my set on May 6th right after they were listed as backordered.

Prof Rukh Frink

Reaction score
Time-Life DVDs

I also ordered this set when on backorder and received the same postcard a few days ago. Then, early Saturday morning or so I got an email from Time Life saying that the DVDs had shipped! It looks like they actually DID get more in! :big_grin:

Kamit

Reaction score
Bad news for Canadian fans

As soon as I saw this thread I popped over to time-life.com to try and order the set. But when I went to register I was unable to enter a Canadian address (you had to use a pull-down menu to "Pick A State", and if you left it blank they wouldn't let you continue)

So I called the 1-800 number to place the order by phone. The lady was very nice and checked three or four times but finally told me that she couldn't place a Canadian order.

And I've checked - there is a Time-Life Europe and a Time-life Austraila but no Time-life.ca

:frown:

Beth C

Reaction score
Prof Rukh Frink said:
I also ordered this set when on backorder and received the same postcard a few days ago. Then, early Saturday morning or so I got an email from Time Life saying that the DVDs had shipped! It looks like they actually DID get more in! :big_grin:
I didn't get a postcard, but I did get an email this morning. My set has shipped as well.

About time too. I was about to give up on it. I can't wait until they get here!

~Beth C

silentdante

Reaction score
In Stock!

Check it out! The status of the 15 DVD set has been changed from "Backordered" back to "In Stock." YAYYY! :smile:

KingPrawn

Reaction score
promo code NMV33G will score you free shipping ($15);
a better deal vs. the 15% off coupon ($9).

KingPrawn

Reaction score
I ordered the 15 dvd set at a time when the status was "backordered."
It shipped today.

the point: dont worry about ordering the set now that the inventory status has once again shifted to a backorder. you'll still receive your muppet goodness.

sidenote: i rather enjoy the fact that the complete set was "in stock" for barely a day before becoming backordered again.

p.s. the free shipping promo code expires june 8