Janice is easily broken

WiGgY

Reaction score
It's not a wide spread problem. As I said I have 3 and all 3 are just fine. The only real problem with breakage is the Muppet Labs table. Some say Floyds cable will break, but only if you're tugging on it. If you just set it up it should be fine.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
If you lay out all the figures out on the road or driveway and drive your car over them they will break for sure! Has anyone learnt this the hard way?

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
If you lay out all the figures out on the road or driveway and drive your car over them they will break for sure! Has anyone learnt this the hard way?
Well, I've never seen anything on the packaging saying "Do not lay lay out all your figures out on the road or driveway and drive your car over them".

Got any spare figures, or any that are taking up space? Perhaps we could all get together with our excess figures, drive over them and sue Palisades big time!

Cherry "not to be taken internally" Pizza

rexcrk

Reaction score
You know, I was thinking. Janice isn't cheap, she's more like fragile. But I mean look at her! She's like a stinkin' twig :stick_out_tongue: but seriously I think I just got a bad figure, but nothing a little super glue won't fix I hope. (Just gotta make sure that I glue it in the right position :wink: ). And the figures are by no means fragile. But then again I don't really "play" with them, I like to display them and put them in fun poses. The only breaks I've had are Janice's left arm and Beaker's lab table. Other than that it's a flawless line of figures. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
I kinda post here and there, but from about mid-May to mid-June I was in the process of moving, and switching internet providers. My computer also caught a virus during that time. It wasn't a dangerous one, just one that took forever to get rid of. The worst it did was wipe out the history of my email messages and it took a chomp out of the "Notepad" (or maybe it's called "Wordpad") accessory on my computer.

Convincing John
Yipes. Well, glad to have you back! :smile:

Wiggy, my Floyd cable broke, but I just let it be one of those remote electric guitars now!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Yipes. Well, glad to have you back! :smile:

Wiggy, my Floyd cable broke, but I just let it be one of those remote electric guitars now!
That cable can be annoying!

caper

Reaction score
The only breaks I've had are Janice's left arm and Beaker's lab table. Other than that it's a flawless line of figures.

How did your Janice break? Were you just holding her and it break or did it fall or something??

rexcrk

Reaction score
caper said:
The only breaks I've had are Janice's left arm and Beaker's lab table. Other than that it's a flawless line of figures.

How did your Janice break? Were you just holding her and it break or did it fall or something??
I was moving her left arm up and it just snapped off. I was like this: " :eek: :confused: :frown: "

Fozzie

Reaction score
CherryPizza said:
That's ok with me, wouldn't wanna wear them anyway :wink:

Looks like there's gonna be a growing group of ppl banned from her threads, is there some support group we can form? Maybe a 12-step program to deal with the rejection?

Maybe when you're completely miserable we'll say you're at "Oscar" step, and you can hope to eventually graduate to the less-snarky "Statler and Waldorf" step, then go on to being semi-balanced but moody at "Bert" step, when you're moderately content and laid-back you've reached "Rowlf" step... and as you get closer to complete happiness you'll go through your "Big Bird" stage before you finally reach "Scooter" step, and everyone will make sure you don't get TOO perky or delusional and cross the line to "Elmo" step.

Ok, that's only 7 steps... I'll need some help fine-tuning this one. Any suggestions?

Cherry "Threads were made for unstitching" Pizza
Lol :smile: :wink: