• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

core

Reaction score
Unfortunatly, my opinion doesn't matter, bacause I can't vote for any American president. I can onley vote for the ministers in my own country.

I hope Kerry will win, but I'm afraid Buch will win at least.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Here's my (fictional) political bumper sticker:

Bush Too Dumb, Kerry Too Wooden
Sam Eagle Just Right!
Vote Same Eagle 2004

In reality, I'll vote Kerry because while every politician lies, Kerry's lies have not caused over 1,000 American deaths and I think he would do more to end things in Iraq rather than keep it going.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Here's my (fictional) political bumper sticker:
Vote Same Eagle 2004
Hmm, maybe Sam 'the American Eagle', can replace Nader on the Ballot.
That should make it more interesting, he's sure more likeable :attitude:

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
People give Bush a lot of hassel, but it was "the people" who demanded action after 9/11 to begin with... although poor in his own judgement, it does show that Bush is listening...

McFraggle

Reaction score
No offense, but I never had anything against going to Afghanistan. However, Iraq is a different story: misleading people into believing Saddam had anything to do with 9/11 is very wrong in my opinion. Just because they're (Osama and Saddam) bad guys doesn't mean they are tight.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
And it doesn't mean they're not tight either. We can play the coulda-shoulda-woulda game all day long, but we gave Saddam the chance to prove that he had no WMDs and he didn't respond. What would you honestly do in a situation like that?

beaker

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
No offense, but I never had anything against going to Afghanistan. However, Iraq is a different story: misleading people into believing Saddam had anything to do with 9/11 is very wrong in my opinion. Just because they're (Osama and Saddam) bad guys doesn't mean they are tight.
Very good post. I think a majority of Americans had no problem goign into Afghanistan: They attacked the US, not many civilians were hurt statisticly by the invasion, and they were under one of the most brutalist regimes. Women had no rights, and having fun(something as benign as music) was illegal. Its funny, the US funded what would have become the Taliban in the 80's and 90's..it's only when they harbored al Qaeda that things got sketchy.

As for Iraq, there is no one person who can say they didn't lie to go in there. I mean they were gonna go in no matter what, so why lie about it? Just say 'Hey, look...we want the oil, maybe we can help the people out too, and I've been planning to invade Iraq since before I took office'. Sadly, a lot of America was dumb enough to believe the lies Bush and the administration gave.

Me? I don't want neither of those clowns in office, but like most, believe Kerry is the lesser evil.

They just spent 500 BILLION on a missle defense system, that they now admit maybe would be 20% accurate. Think how many poor people in America they could have helped, how many diseases could have been cured.