Some people are so closed minded

Ernie101

Reaction score
I was about to make a thread like this but with SS.. but I found this..
SS does have some babyish things.. but if we look past it..

and Phillip, I have a theory I would like to share with you.. I will be emailing you.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Well dude it is kinda of weird for a 30 year old man to been into a puppet show. Its ok to watch, but its time to find other things in life to get wrapped into. But I could care less what you do. Make it your world.

beaker

Reaction score
sadly, even tho there is that 'college kid cool' factor, anything JH related is seen as baby stuff(even dark crystal or labyrinth) to most people...and yeah, that Disney thing aint gonna help either.

Its too bad when people lose their sense of imagination or wodner...those are the people that need psychiatric help.

Brian Damage

Reaction score
I know that I never really want to go through that process commonly known as "Growing up". It's not what it sounds like...

Zondra

Reaction score
I think it's ridiculous for someone to look down on someone else for something they like, especially on that level. I get a lot of ridicule from my friends (mostly just jokingly, though) for liking the Muppets because I'm usually very outward with it. Why should it matter?
In the same respect, I think it's equally "immature" for someone to like video games. I just don't understand why Muppet fans get made fun of more.
There's no reason for any of that.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Exactly! Video games and sports are no more "immature" than puppets. They are all some of the first things that grab children's attention, and somehow puppets don't ordinarily continue to carry that attention throughout a person's life. :smirk:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Exactly, except video games and sports don't take as much skill than puppetry!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Has she ever sat down to actually watch a few of them? My mom did in the 80's so she understands.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
Well dude it is kinda of weird for a 30 year old man to been into a puppet show. Its ok to watch, but its time to find other things in life to get wrapped into. But I could care less what you do. Make it your world.
You know what, im 22 and love the Muppets, your only 15, wait tell your over 25 and see if you just decide to stop liking something because your older! Its not going to happen! Name me one of the Muppet Puppetiers who are younger than 30? Also the muppets have meen around for 0ver 25 years so if your 30 it only gives you more of an excuse to like them because they have been with you your whole life! The Muppet Show wasn't a kids show, it was aimed for older people! What kid whould know who Peter Sellers is, or Rackelle Welch, Paul Simon, Danny Kaye, Linda Ronstant?
Ty

baby sinclair

Reaction score
OK, you've got me there i never said there anything wrong with liking muppets. Its weird when some people are adults and become too wrapped up into a puppet show.It seems like their life is just big cartoon and everythings made out of marshmellows. :sleep: