Jerry Nelson Recasts

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear. Jerry is still doing the Count, Mumford and Herry, plus as many AMs as he can fit into his schedule.

Dwayne. Sorry, I wasn't very clear. Jerry has retired from performing the classic Muppets but his characters are alive and well.

In the Oz movie, Bill Barretta plays Lew Zealand, Steve Whitmire plays Statler, John Kennedy plays Floyd and Alice Dinnean plays Camilla.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel said:
In the Oz movie, Bill Barretta plays Lew Zealand, Steve Whitmire plays Statler, John Kennedy plays Floyd and Alice Dinnean plays Camilla.
Can you tell us if John is now the official performer of Floyd, or if Floyd will be passed around between different performers ?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel said:
Alice Dinnean plays Camilla.
Thanks for the response, Secret Squirrel!

A woman playing Camilla? Woooo--that'll be weird! :smile:

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Muppet DK. Almost nothing's official anymore, but I imagine John will be the first person called when Floyd is next required.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel said:
Muppet DK. Almost nothing's official anymore, but I imagine John will be the first person called when Floyd is next required.
Thanks for the info Secret

MWoO

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel said:
Lew was in the movie? Was he cut?

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
There were quite a few moments cut from the final version. Fingers crossed, they'll show up on the DVD.

MWoO

Reaction score
It's just a chicken noise. How could it?