The New Muppet Show Cast

Zondra

Reaction score
jediX said:
He's an ape (presumably a gorilla) from JHH that was on Guerilla Television. Orangeish in color (if you go to the henson.com site then under JHH, there's a pic of him with Zondra and Chip). I presume you have some JHH on tape... ^_~
Very confused at the moment...I love Ubu, he's a great character and all...but...I dunno, I very recently made this comparison...Does he at all remind you of the father lion from PBS's "Between the Lions?" I know BTL isn't a Henson production or anything (good work though), but...I don't know. he voice and the way he's acted are a lot the same. There's no info about either character anywhere I can find.

My new cast would definitely be more modern-character based, meaning JHH, MT, etc. Specifics aren't important. ^-^
Strange...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
jediX said:
I presume you have some JHH on tape... ^_~

I wish. My birthday is in August, gang, so if you all want to pool your resources and send me the entire JHH series on video tape, I'll take it! :wink:

Zondra

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I wish. My birthday is in August, gang, so if you all want to pool your resources and send me the entire JHH series on video tape, I'll take it! :wink:

LOL, mine's in July...really quite soon. Same goes for me.

jedix, I'm looking in your direction...I would LOVE a present like that...I really would...

jediX

Reaction score
I'm not everyone's designated JHH copier, yanno! :wink:

P

Philo and Gunge

My ideal cast:
Kermit the Frog
Fozzie Bear
Gonzo
Miss Piggy
Rowlf
Electric Mayhelm (including Lips and Clifford)
Pepe
Sam Eagle
Philo & Gunge
Digit
H. Ross Parrot (former president, owner of network and control room)
Mo Frackle
Joe the Aradillo
Sweetums
Robin
The Snowths (named Ann and Fran)
Mahna Mahna
Leon
Uncle Travelling Matt

G-MAN

Reaction score
My birthday is in February, so it would give you some time to put it on DVD

jediX

Reaction score
<joke>Well if you want a DVD that has a picture that skips around with sound that fades in and out, sure!</joke> :wink:

(seriously -- that's how terrible my JHH tapes transfer over to video files, and I'm not shelling out the dough for converter)

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yeah, thats ok, I was only joking, I could settle for video

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
t any rate, I want more focus on TMS characters than any other, but lots of Pepe.
I think there is to much of Pepe personally. Bill really needs to put him a side and do somebody like Rowlf for a change.

ryan