Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Raises glass filled with soda.

A toast! To our gracious hostess and many vonderful vishes from all of us on this most joyous holiday season.
*Glasses chink as the toast is given.

Ah yes, now to soak up the ambiance at this vonderous party.
Hello to every 1 and I hope you enjoy yourselves here.

kermambo

Reaction score
Ernie: I'm dressed up nicely as... well... as myself. That means I look great. Bert's a little mad at the moment... I sorta broke that stupid bottlecap thing of his. But Oscar's trash party is livening up the street. Though NEVER AGAIN do I help Gordon get Big Bird in there. Thats why I was so late! Oh well, I'm here now. Where's the tubby? No-one told me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Not to seem impolite.

Uh Ernie... The tubs are in two different threads. There's the "Make Way in the Bathtubs!" thread open to anyone who wants to join us there at BethC's bathroom apartment. And then there's the "Make Way in the Hottubs1!" thread, that's open to all though anyone with less than 1000 posts will have to wait outside the hottub complex in a kiddy tub/pool of their own. Once a member gets to that mystical number of 1000 posts, they're granted access into the hottubs.

Ah, Ernie, maybe you've noticed that this is a Christmas party? That's why we're all dressed up in our holiday finest as described in previous posts here in this thread. If you want, I can try to find some examples of how we're dressed up and give you some time to go get changed if you wish.
Hope this helps and have a good time at the party.

kermambo

Reaction score
Ernie: No thanks Count, I found my own tubby and got changed there. I'm a Reindeer! And rubber ducky is Santa Clause!
*Squeek Squeek*

*Out of character* I do know what I'm doing. Thanks anyway.

*Back in character* Ernie: So where did Pepe and Gonzo go? Rubber Ducky wanted to learn how to be shot out of a cannon! And I wanted to learn the classic way that Pepe says "Okay!" But this party rocks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well then, that's OK Ernie. BTW: Love Santa Duckie's costume. Hope you enjoy yourselves at the party. Noone knows where Pepe and Gonzo went off to. Guess they had other Christmas plans.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My,oh my goodness,you look phenomenal in your ensemble Miss Piggy.*toasting the hostess with the mostess*: To our lovely hostess Miss Piggy,may her party be blessed with her radiance.

The blue man group,that's too funny. Hiya reindeer Ernie and Santa rubber duckie.

Go Chef,Go Chef! Just look at your moves.

When shall I start my caroling? Anyone? <laughing>

*humming Winter Wonderland to myself*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
WOW Chef...look at you! Into the Christmas spirit & everything! :big_grin: And I didn't even know you could breakdance. You must've learned when you were a boy in Sweden.
Me learnee at Cheffee schul. Breakeebreakbreak danceen band in Sveeden. Yu lookee nayees!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, here's an idea. Why don't we start up our traditional Muppet Christmas sing-along with all the Christmas carrolls we know like when we were at Grizzly Farms?
Sound like a good idea? Vell, it's up to our hostess to say.
*Takes a small blood sausage and Spanish omelette square for self and bats.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Yeah,I agree,its up to Miss Piggy to decide when the caroling shall start. Good thing.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Caroling, huh? This looks like a job for (cracks knuckles) Ol' Brown Ears! I'll just set a coaster on this here piano, put my drink on top of that coaster and when you all start singin', I'll begin playin'. (Sits at the piano bench and begins a few warm-up notes.)