Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hey, I forgot to introduce everybody to a few added guests I brought with me from the dorms.
*Introduces Odie, Nermal, and Arlene.
The Count: "Ah ha! That's 3, 3 furry felines! 3 furry and lowable blue monsters! And 3 batty beauties! Add them all up and its 9 vonderful guests here at the party!
I love multiplication too."
*Thunder and lightning sound off in the distance.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
*spots Floyd & waving him over to herself* Hey sweety.Oh wow,you look so amazing.How do I look?:flirt:
Oh. You look great as always, honey. *kiss*

(Out of character: Sorry I haven't responded in a while. I've been busy and I guess I got behind.)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Oh wow thanks Floyd.*kiss*You look great yourself.Don't worry about Zoot,he was just alone over at the dorms. Least we're together here at the party,spending Christmas together with our friends.:flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys!!! It's Christmas!!!
Woo-hoo, and joy to every 1 here at the party!
The Count: "Ah ha! Yes, the time has come for me to count up all the presents handed out and opened by all the guests here at the party!
So, who's first to get their presents?"

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Thanks Ed.

Grover: Hey Ed! *hugs Ed*

Garfield: BURP!!! Now thats what you call a good meal.

Cookie M: Oh me almost forgot about Herry's and Grover's presents. Here you go guys. *hands them their presents*

Grover: Thanks Cookie. *opens up* Thats what I've always wanted. Thanks Cookie Monster. *hugs Cookie M* Its the new Sesame Street monapley game.

Herry: Thanks Cookie! *opens up* Oh my gosh! Its a new doll. Now I can add it to my collection. *high fives Cookie M*

Odie: Arf arf bark bark bark arf arf!!

Garfield: Yes Odie. Its a been a wonderful christmas.

*Odie hands Garfield a gift*

Garfield: Thanks Odie! A new pan for Jon to cook lagasa in. Your one good buddy Odie. *hugs Odie*

Nermal: *jumps in Dee's lap* Hello there Dee. I'm glad to have someone I can warms their lap. *purrs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kyle, glad you had yourself a nice little Christmas.
The Count: "Ah, hello fellows, now I have a chance to give you presents."

*Out of Character: The gifts the guests get from me are from both my human persona and my Muppet character/screen ID namesake.

*Hands present to Cookie, Grover, and Herry Monster.
*Presents are wrapped with lovely little black ribbons.
These gifts are from us and from the Count's bats as well, since we all worked on thinking what would make good gifts.
Hope you guys like them.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
*out of character* quoting Dr. Evil,'No Mini-me,we do not gnaw on our kitty.Just love him and stroke him.' <laughing out loud> How was your Christmas Kyle?I just arrived home from my roomate's grandmother's house,lots of food for dinner.Hiya Nermal,glad some cat is going to keep my lap warm on this bitter cold Xmas night.

*back in character* I hope everyone likes their presents that I bought them.Feliz Navidad Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Janice, and I hope you had a vonderful holiday yourself.
*Approaches Christmas tree and digs out present with black ribbon.
Here you go Janice, this present is from us to you.
Ah ha! That makes 4 Christmas gifts handed out! Oh, I can't vait for more guests here at the party to come and get their gifts. It always makes me smile whenever I get to count up the smiling faces of my friends on the holidays.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hi Kyle, glad you had yourself a nice little Christmas.
The Count: "Ah, hello fellows, now I have a chance to give you presents."

*Out of Character: The gifts the guests get from me are from both my human persona and my Muppet character/screen ID namesake.

*Hands present to Cookie, Grover, and Herry Monster.
*Presents are wrapped with lovely little black ribbons.
These gifts are from us and from the Count's bats as well, since we all worked on thinking what would make good gifts.
Hope you guys like them.
Grover: Thanks Count von Count. Thanks alot.

Cookie M: Me hope me got..*opens persent, exticed*....COOOKIEEESSS!!!!!

Herry: Thank too Count. Its always fun to be w/ family and friends. And I'm glad to have all of ya'll as friends and your all family to me too. Group Hug?

I love ya'll all w/ my heart and too you teat me w/ care. Even those I mix a little fun w/ other characters from other produicen. *Garfield jumps into arms* I love you too you fat cat. Ya'll too Arlene, Nermal and Odie. Glad to have such good roommates. *Monsters look at me w/ tears in their eyes* Me and the cats and dog are going to head back to the dorms. Are ya'll coming?

Grover: Nah. We have to help clean up. We'll be home soon. Talk to you later Kyle, Garfield, Nermal, Odie and Arlene.

Ok guys see you soon. *walks out door*