Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thanks for the presents.*giving gifts to Herry,Cookie & Grover* Grover,your gift is winter set of red mittens & a knitted cap.Herry,your present is a set of cds to listen to while your lifting your weights.Cookie,I bought you a gift basket from Mrs. Field's Cookies.

*out of character* Merry post-Xmas Kyle.I bought you a new set of Garfield pjs,Garfield slippers and the box set of Garfield & Friends.

*back in character* <heading off to dorm with packages in hand> I'll be right back,with leftovers in hand for lunch. I hope Miss Piggy & Kermit had a nice Christmas as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you to all my friends. And here I thought you'd have a hard/easy time shopping for me being the number lover that I am.
*Takes stocking filled with goodies from Rowlf and hands them to each of the three bats.
My little ones thank you Rowlf, they'll love their newfound treasures.
Thank you for the counting machine, it's a lovely gift Rowlf. And thank you for the new cape Janice, not sure if I'll put it on or store it in my Cape Room, right next to the Clock Room.
*That's a reference from the Sesame Street Numbers Activity Book.*

Well, hope everyone likes the gifts the bats and I got them.
A traveling harp and box of chocolates for Janice.
A CD filled with music from all walks of life for Rowlf, along with a baggie of lemon drops.
A Tour jacket and gumdrops for Animal; a CD of classic rhythm and blues for Floyd with a stack of licorice; and a little bottle of sax polish for Zoot with a tin of fudge brownies.
For my friend Prairie Dawn, I got her a few Broadway musicals on movie cassette, each wrapped with a candy cane for good measure.
A new coffee machine and little coffee cakes will do for Wonkins, as I hope he likes it.
Rizzo got himself a statue/figure of another fave Mice Girl and a sack of peppermint candies held in her arms.
Already said what Grover, Herry and Cookie got and I hope they like their gifts.

Hope Ernie and Rubber Duckie enjoy their bubble wands and blowing bubbles with the pack of bubble gum I included in their present.
Garfield and Odie have some presents here too... now where are they? Ah ha! Here we are. A new little black book filled with all the restaurant's numbers for Garfield, and a boomerang for Odie to chase along with bags of chocolates for them. Nermal and Arlene got twin scratching posts, though Nermal's cuter as always. Bags of chocolates were in there too.

And now for our hosts. Here's the gift I got you Kermit. A brand new coffee mug with pictures of the Muppets seen on the mug's outside. Oh yes, the mug's filled with wrapped rainbow candies. And for Miss Piggy... a sweet and lovely piggy bank filled to the brim with chocolate coins inside.
Happy holidays, and hope you guys have a great New Year!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
<drying freshly cleaned hands,after eating cornish hen with sides,arriving with choc. chip biscotti>

Thanks for my presents Count,always thoughtful.Here's my listing on everybody else's presents:

Miss Piggy: a pair of Ugg boots a green Fendi bag.
Kermit: a pair of tickets to see Cher's Farewell concert
Prairie Dawn:a coffee table book on gardening
Chef: a George Foreman grill
Pepe: dvd Mask of Zorro & Shrek 2
Gonzo: antique steamer trunk,to start a new mold collection
Floyd: a Fender Stratocaster,circa 1969
Animal: my drumstick that I caught at the Doobie Brothers' concert
Rizzo: a cheese basket from Crate & Barrel
Ernie: a loofah/scrub brush & bubble bath,for bath-time fun with rubber ducky
Wontkins: a gift certificate from Starbucks
Garfield and Company: each certificates to Petco;that way you'll be able to choose your own gifts.

*out of character* I did go to a Doobie Brothers' concert.At the end when they throw out the guitar picks and drum sticks,a drumstick hit the jugular on the left side of my neck,bounced to the seat in front of me,rolled under.I stopped it with my foot & picked it up,rubbing my sore neck.The guy to the right of me offered me $50.00 for it & I said,'Nah.' I thought,after going through all of that,that drumstick is mine,lol.Its autographed too,with lots of wear;in my sidetable drawer,along with my other drumsticks.

*back in character*
<singing>...walking in a Winter Wonderland.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Sweetums:

"Any presents for me? I got you all a WIIIIIIDE screen television make sure cookie don't eat it though!":eek:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Happy after-Christmas Sweetums.Your presents,a cd player and cds of all of the Muppet movie soundtracks. BTW,who is the tv for?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course there are some presents for you Sweetums, how can there not be?
Here's mine.
*Bats fly up to hand present to Sweetums himself.

Hope you like it, it's a brand new tunic with just the fright rips in place for you to wear. And there's also a box of toffee candies for you, Sweetums.
Thank you for helping out and doing your part to make our holidays bright.
Happy holidays everybody.
So, how long till the countdown to the New Year begins? Oh, I do love numbers so.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm gonna go to,like the dorms and rully enjoy this new tv Sweetums just gave us.<heading back to the dorm room>

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
(Sucking on lemon drops)

Hey, thanks for the music Count!
And Sweetums, the TV is awesome! Now I feel bad that all I got you was this lump of coal gag gift.

Okay, just kidding. I bought you your very own penguin! :zany: