Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Oh yes, and for you Rowlf a brand new, out of tune piano.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finishes dancing and looks around. Ah, now that was a party. Say Miss Piggy, do you need any help cleaning up? After all, the place needs to be taken care of for New Year's.
*Bats show up changed and ready to help with the cleaning.
Just LMK what needs to be done and we'll see how we can best achieve the task at hand.
Ah, there's no time like the holidays.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*Enters holding turkey baster given by Rowlf*

Hermen Lermen! Mee andterkeebaeestir marredin hooly matreemoonie!! Bork bork bork!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, we missed out on the vedding. So Chef, how did you propose? And where are your rings? Vondering what the giblets will look like. Just hope they take after their father and cook vell. Mmm, nothing tastier than giblet gravy and giblet broth turkey stuffing.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
*Wakes up from sound nap...

Hey, I'm glad you like the baster, Chef...just don't get too carried away, heh heh. I'm not one to...OH MY GOSH!!! THIS PIANO IS FOR ME?? Thanks a million, Rizzo!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, not dinner time yet but the buffet should still be open.

*Out of Character: Bobhopesite, what Muppet character are you playing as?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Cookies,another soft spot of mine.You're so right Floyd,you know me so well.

I'll help you clean up Piggy.I'll start picking up whatever trash is on the floor.Let me get some trash bags first.*heads towards pantry for some trash bags & returns*<singing a funny Disney tune> First you take a rag,put it in a bag,bum bum,its a lot of fun,show them how its done bum bum...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Janice, let me help you clearing away the wrapping rubbish.
*Pitches in and gets bags fully opened for all the trash.

You know, I vonder if Oscar might like this lot as a late Christmas present. Nah, we can't give him that, besides he's probably had his Christmas grouch presents already.
Oh, Janice, did you get that card I sent you? Maybe later we can order out for some Chinese food, after clearing away all the trash.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
*checking mail* Thank you Count<hugs>,what a cute card. Thanks also for your help,the group sure did make a mess.Chinese food sounds great,good idea.:smile: