Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Hi Christyb, hi Kathy! Nice to meet the both of you! My name's Rowlf, Rowlf the Dog and I play the piano. In fact, I'm gonna go tune up the piano Rizzo gave me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes, and how vonderful it is to have you here at this vonderous party! Hmmm, hope maybe there can be such a gathering over at my castle once the grand opening takes place. Not sure when that'll be though, but I'll be sure to send out invites to every 1 and everybody 2.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Hey, a castle grand opening, count me in, Count von Count! Maybe I'll eat some french fries in the belfries, or perhaps you could hold a luncheon in the dungeon, we could take a ride in a boat on the moat, or...yeah, I'll shut up now.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Ticklin' the ol' ivories,eh Rowlf? Can't wait to see your castle Count.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No no, please keep going Rowlf. It's a nice little melody with a fun little sort of song. Like it.
BTW: The castle tours have now officially opened and you're all invited to come! The thread's called "The Count's Counting Castle".
Hope to see as many friends there, and have fun at the party.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I joined the Count's Castle.It's going to be a lot of fun,I can just feel it.

*out of character* I've had many nightmares from childhood and to this day off and on,on haunted mansions.Most of the time,just like the Little Rascal short.Always wondered what it means.:confused:

*back in character*

The food was good as usual,thanks again Count. <resumes cleaning>

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Come on guys. Lets go over to the Counts?

Herry: Let say we did and stay here.

Cookie M: Me agree w/ Herry.

Grover: Come on. Its the biggest party of the year. 2005 will be there. They'll be cookies.

Cookie M: Did me hear you say cookies?

Grover: Yes and some new weight set down in the dungeon.

Herry: A new weight set you say?

Grover: Yes! So what do you say?

Cookie M. & Herry: Count us in!

Grover: *whispers to self* I knew that would work.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Comes back to party from the castle and catches the Monsters before they leave. Thank you for convincing them to come Grover, however the castle's currently closed for remodeling and repairs. Wouldn't want to endanger any of my Muppet friends. I'll LYK when the castle's opened once again, might be as soon as the New Year. Hope you guys can understand. Well, gotta get back to oversee the work at the castle.

Beth C

Reaction score
*finishes the cleanup*

Ok guys, it's all done. I would like to personally thank every one of you for making this party special. From decorating to celebrating, I've had a blast.

*ushes everyone out of her house*

I'll invite you all again for another party next year! Go celebrate the new year in style!

*looks at Kermie* We want to be alone for the new year.

Game Master's note:

This concludes the 2004 Holiday Party thread! Thank you again for being a part of it. Look for new and exciting role-play threads in 2005!

~Beth C

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thanks for the party Beth C.

*out of character*Thanks for the party Beth C.,was very enjoyable.I had a lot a fun.

*BIC* Everyone have a safe and peaceful celebration of New Year's tonight.I'll be under my nice bed cover's,watching the fireworks on tv. As Bowser concluded Sha Na Na,"Goodnight everybody & grease for peace!"

Zoot: See ya.