Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're wery velcome. Thought you might like it, though it was the only New Year's option available.
*Placing order on the phone after tieing the garbage bags.
The usual Janice?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
*thinking what I'm in the mood for* Well,the full moon is still out,and I do need my meat.How about Mongolian beef with a side of eggroll.What are you in the mood for Count?

christyb

Reaction score
*Out of Character. Whooo.Hooo. I'm back. Also I'm coming to the party too.

Back in Character.
:smile: : Hi Ho everyone and Happy Holidays. While I was out I picked up a friend.
*I walk in to the party.
Me: Hi everyone! Just thought I'd stop by the party and check out what's going on.
*Kermit looks around. He is holding a beautifully wrapped gift.
:smile: : I hope everyone found their gifts from me under the tree. Also while no one was looking I hung everyone's overdue paychecks. Has anyone seen Piggy I need to give her her gift.

christyb

Reaction score
*Out of character:
Well guys my half hour at the library is over and I need to go home. Since there isn't any guarentee on my being able to make it back before the party ends (or that my spelling is correct.) Here's what's Kermit's going to do since he is at the party. As for me I'll be leaving. I'll hand it over to Beth since she's the game master to post the happenings. There are presents from Kermit under the tree for everyone at the party. However it's up to each person to say what that gift is. Please unwrap them and post what they are. Kermit has placed Piggy's gift under the tree also. When Piggy reappears Kermit will give Rowlf a signal and he will begin to play Steppin' out with a star for Piggy and Kermit to dance to. After the dance Kermit will give Piggy her gift. It is a small box wrapped simply but very pretty. (Beth if you want you can have Piggy moan over how small it is but she's your character so I'll keep out of it.) Inside the box is a necklace for piggy. it is a 24k gold necklace with a locket on the end. Etched (is that how you spell that?) on the locket is Piggy's initals and a rose framing them (the initals.) after the gift is exchanged Kermit will do general mingling with everyone. Hope this works for ya'll and I'll try and get back but I'm not sure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Kermit, vonderful to see you here back at the party. Oh, hello Christyb, glad to make your acquiantance. That's 4 friendly humans here at the party!
Would you like some Chinese food? I'm ordering some fright now. Got Janice's order and I'll ask for the sweet and delicious pepper chicken combo with egg rolls and noodle sticks.
That vas a nice gesture Kermit, but those of us from Sesame Street don't get paychecks. At least, not from vorking at the theater. But don't vorry about it, hope you liked the present I got you. It's the big coffee mug plastered with pictures of all your Muppet friends. Filled it up with rainbow candies too.

The Chinese food guy said he'd be here with the stuff in about half an hour. There'll be enough for everyone so we can eat up.
Happy New Year to every1.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie's back from the Street with a human friend

Prairie:Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the presents!You're all so sweet! Hey...I see Garfield,Nermal,Odie & Arlene have joined us! Hi guys!(Hey Mr. Swedish Chef...I hope you made extra l-a-s-a-g-n-a for this orange fella here) :wink:
I want to introduce you to my friend Kathy. I've known her forever! She babysat me when I was really little.Just don't tell any embarrassing stories about me, OK Kathy?
Me(to Prairie):I promised you I wouldn't , Prairie, and I never go back on my promises. :smile:
Me (to the rest of the group)Hi guys! Glad to finally meet you all! Prairie's told me so much about you all! :big_grin: I'm glad to finally place names with faces.
*going around & shaking hands with everyone*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome back Prairie Dawn,and hiya to your friend Kathy<waving hi>.Thanks for the presents Kermit. Muchas gracias for the food Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Count: "You're wery velcome Janice. That was some good Chinese takeout, hmmm, seems we gave our money to a familiar-looking gopher though.
*Turning around to see Prairie back at the party with a friend.
Hello Prairire, I trust your visit back to the Street was a joyous 1, 2, 3. And hello to Kathy, glad you could make it to our grand holiday party here at Miss Piggy's home. Let me introduce you to the rest of the human cast.
This fine fellow who has taken my name as his own here at the forums is Eduardo, that jolly gentleman with the Monsters is Kyle, the rascal standing next to the rat is Gerald, and then there's Christy who arrived with the frog-in-chief. That now makes 5, 5 friendly humans here at the party!"
*Thunder and lightning can be heard from outside.

Hope you have a grreat time here at the party and Happy New Year.

Beth C

Reaction score
*Opens Kermit's present*

OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! KERMIE!!!!! You are the best love anyone has ever had!! No wonder you had to run off like that!!

*grabs frog and kisses him over and over again*

*puts on necklace*

I love you, Kermie!

*drags him to an empty corner of the room where they can be alone*