Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Beth C

Reaction score
*out of character - Sorry guys, I got pulled away from the computer for the holidays - it definately was not in my plans. Yes, the party is still going, but only until the new year and then we are wrapping it up.*

*back in character*

Wow... all these gifts are so lovely. I love them all, and I hope you are all still having fun.

*Looks around* Well, has anyone seen Kermie? I still have to give him his present. With all the dancing and eating going on, I seem to have lost him.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Floyd: a Fender Stratocaster,circa 1969
Wow, thanks, honey. You don't see too much of these anymore.
*out of character* What the heck is a Fender Stratocaster anyway?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Thank you everybody for the gifts. For The Count/Ed I got you some of the new goblin thingies that you've been collectin'. For Floyd,, "Mr. Bass-man" Hehe, I got a guitar cover for those long concerts in the winter, I also got instrement covers for Janice, Animal, and Zoot as well. For Wontkins I got a life-time supply of the coffee of your choice, plus a restraining order on Wilkins. For Pepe I got a free backstage pass to meet Ricky Martin in concert. For Garfield that gift giving machine you always wanted, for Odie a life-time supply of sticks to chase, for Nermal a law stating that cute kittens can no longer be sent to Abu Dhabi, and for Arlene a new perfume garrenteed to get Garfield away from all that itallian food and into your arms. For Prarie Dawn free tickets to the Broadway show of your choice. For Ernie a brand new dish for your Rubber Duckie. For Gonzo a brand new bungee cord to replace the one that Garth Brooks ruined. For Sweetums a how-to book to keep you from getting left behind. For Swedish Chef one Rizzo-free day in the kitchen to use when you choose. For da monsters (Cookie, Grover, and Harry) a cookie tree, a Fraggle pebble that I found when I first moved into the dorms last school year, and a matching set of barbells for you and your dolly.For Kermit insurence on The Muppet Theter-paid for. Finally, for Miss Piggy The atkins diet (just kidding) a trip for two to Las Vegas I'll get you your gift back at the dorms, Gererd.
Me:Thats nice, where did you get the money for all those extravagent presents?
Rizzo:From your bank account Hehe.
Me:Why you little... (Begins to strangle Rizzo ala Homer Simpson)

Erine81981

Reaction score
G-Man said:
For da monsters (Cookie, Grover, and Harry) a cookie tree, a Fraggle pebble that I found when I first moved into the dorms last school year, and a matching set of barbells for you and your dolly.
Grover: Thanks Rizzo. I now have around 3 fraggle pebble.

Cookie M: Oooooo me own cookie tree. Finally me don't have to have that witch getting on me. He he he he

Herry: Thanks little rat guy. Anytime you need to workout just call me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Rizzo, this goblin is quite unique, and will go with the rest of the collection.
Does anyone need anything to drink? Think I'll go get some food from the buffet.
*Finishes eating and drinking, wipes mouth with napkin.

Has anyone seen Prairie? Would like to give her the gift I got her, and I might as well ask if she'd like to dance.
Hey, this is a party is it not? Then let's party.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
*out of character*Do you really not no what a fender is? Its like the best kind of guitar.tsk tsk

*back in character* Thanks for my present Rizzo,much appreciated. I'm going to go for a walk.All of this holiday food has done me in for a few days.Laters.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Ah yes, methinks the food needs to settle for a bit. Time to do what this dog does second-best (just after piano playing)...nap!

Beth C

Reaction score
*Looks around the ballroom and sees the discarded wrapping paper, the dirty dishes, the leftover food, and the tired partygoers*

Now that's what I call a party!

*goes to grab a plate of leftover food* I'm still hungry though. I think I'll eat this and then start the cleanup. I love all my new gifts, but I have yet to get one from Kermie.

I wonder where he went off to?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Grover: Thanks Rizzo. I now have around 3 fraggle pebble.

Cookie M: Oooooo me own cookie tree. Finally me don't have to have that witch getting on me. He he he he
That's great, Cookie, my man. Mind if Janice and I hang around there sometime? She really loves Christmas cookies.