Fraggles in 2005: Make a guess!

DerekJ

Reaction score
Xela said:
Fraggle Chess would be awesome. :smirk: :excited:
Assuming Doozers would be the pawns, would still be a rather one-sided chess game--
Eight major pieces on one side, and three on the other...

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yup

As Dr. Teeth might say, "Too true! Too true!" Really there are only the Gorgs as bad Fraggle characters. You might be able to get Philo and Gunge in there, but I'm not sure if they'd count as "bad" characters exactly. If the game was to be played from a Fraggle perspective, good old Sprockey would have to be on the bad side! :cry: Oh dear!

:attitude: Your friendly neighborhood critic

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd really love to see more Sabba stuff, now that a DVD release including the box set will bring new interest in the property.

I'd love to see PVC's of the Fraggles, a Sprocket and Matt plush, some adult sized male T-shirts (female ones were available at Hot Topic a while back), Cd's (or at the very least, MP3's on Itunes) and a baseball cap or two.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Sprocket plush is doubtful... but theres been Mokey and Matt Sabab plushes spoted at toyfairs... still no sign ov pictures floating around on the net tho :smirk:

Beige

Reaction score
Maybe the Gorgs could use Poison Cacklers as their pawns, and some McMooch bishops as well

Effralyo

Reaction score
fuzzyandblue said:
Yes...Travelling Matt please!! I remember the one from the 80's. He was so cool...had fuzzy chest hair and everything.
Ohhh... it makes me so :cry: ... since I imagine how I could comb and stroke it... and his moustache... mmmmmmmmmmm..... how sweet!...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
Ohhh... it makes me so :cry: ... since I imagine how I could comb and stroke it... and his moustache... mmmmmmmmmmm..... how sweet!...
*thinks*

This girl neds help...

Effralyo

Reaction score
Hmm? Help?..
Well - help to get`em, if more correctly. When you live in such a fraggle-, Sesame-, and Muppetless place (there isn`t any possibility to spot`em anywhere), what else can ya write?... :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hm mmm... so there IS a Travelling Matt, at least a prototype? Cookie, where did you get your information? I didn't hear about the Matt, just the Mokey.